+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Latifah

Queen Latifah

Okay, I have a question. It's not an accusation by any means. I'm just curious. Can someone tell me is Queen Latifah gay? I'm just curious 'cause I don't think I've ever seen her with a man (not that that means anything). So I was just wondering if she's ever come out. If someone has any info on her, please post. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    To be honest i really don't know and am not sure. there was a rumor going on last year that she was getting married. i don't know if that was true and no real publicity was shown about it. i have never seen her with a man nor woman so i don't know. or maybe she is just the type that does not like her personal business out in the press and is keeping sexuality under wraps. no one knows.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I love Latifah, I heard the other day on another message board that she was a lesbian. I was shocked when I heard that; but it might be true, I'm not sure.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    She did lay a smacker-roo on the guy in my av though. In 2003 MTV Movie Awards.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

UE, your guy has kissed everybody.

I've read a number of interviews with her. I believe she has a boyfriend but definitely prefers to keep her love life out of the private eye. I think some more celebrities should follow suit, it would probably do wonders for their relationships.

I think QL sounded great at the grammys.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    UE, your guy has kissed everybody.
    :phhht Well, it is true though.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

She has really become photogenic lately. I've seen some pictures of her that are simply beautiful. She sure seems like a neat lady too.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    No idea about her personal life, but she seems like a great lady, and I enjoy her in all her movies.

what drew me to this post was seeing her name and I love her. I never thought about her not being with a guy. I don't care either way.

so far as photogenic(sp) yeah she is gorgeous! I just got a mag delievered and found myself staring at a picture of her on the back. (big floppy hat) I remember her more than the magazine name itself! she is gorgeous!!

must be hard to be in the public eye all the time and not have things that should be private
    be private.

she looks like a happy person anyway.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    No idea about her personal life, but she seems like a great lady, and I enjoy her in all her movies.
    ditto!
    Especially Chicago!!!!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast