+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Else Thinks Beyonce Sucks?

Who Else Thinks Beyonce Sucks?

This guy's such a..well..you know what! :phhht

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=178949

NEW YORK - One of music's harshest critics doesn't think Beyonce is so bootylicious.

Simon Cowell, a judge on Fox television's "American Idol," has some choice words about the 23-year-old singer.

"I find the whole Beyonce thing really mystifying," Cowell says in Esquire magazine. "She's not sexy, she hasn't got a great body and she's not a great singer."

But Cowell defends a more maligned figure: Ashlee Simpson, who caught plenty of flak after being caught lip-synching on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" last year.

"Why should you have to do something substandard just for the sake of being real? If it sounds better with the vocal you recorded, why shouldn't people listen to that? There's almost a witch-hunt mentality about people miming."

The British talent judge came out swinging on all subjects.

On President Bush: "He could almost be a robot."

On marriage: "At the end of the day, it's an incredibly unfair contract."

On France: "We (the British) have hated the French for years.
    Now you (the United States) have just joined the club. It makes you much more likable."

The fourth season of "American Idol" was set to premiere Tuesday night.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    "She's not sexy, she hasn't got a great body and she's not a great singer."
    Ok Simon two words for you, Lasik Surgery.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Okay, he defends Ashlee Simpson but rips on Beyonce? This guy needs his ass whooped! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    Okay, he defends Ashlee Simpson but rips on Beyonce? This guy needs his ass whooped! :phhht

That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't know anyone who finds Beyonce unattractive. Have you seen Simon's girlfriend? :phhht And he has the nerve. Beyonce is so beautiful and wayyy sexy.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Simon's girlfriend is attractive, but that's neither here nor there really. He wasn't even saying he liked Ashlee, but disliked Beyonce; he said Ashlee can't sing so why get mad when she fakes it. On Beyonce, I don't care about her body. She's not ugly, but whatever. She does, IMO, have an awesome voice. I'm a huge Destiny's Child fan (wasn't as big on them seperately) and to say she's not a great singer, I would have to disagree with. She could win American Idol.

Well my thoughts of Simon....

- Annoying
    - Sooooo Passe :rolleyes
    - Simon Sexy? HAH! I have seen pics of him before he got famous from American Idol. And if I would rate him he gets a 1 but his attitude gets a flat ZERO personally.
    - I have YET to hear Simon actually sing himself. We all know the 411 on Paula, I dunno if Randy has but he outsing Simon in a heartbeat....

Simon is fugly and needs a personality adjustment.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Why does anyone in the world even give any credit to anything Simon has to say about anything?

And yes, his girlfriend IS ugly, and looks like she weighs 30 lbs soaking wet.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I agree with him 100% on Beyonce and France.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Lol.. Simon rocks.. As for Beyonce, he probably just doesn't get it... some people don't.. I mean, she is a different kind of look, certainly not a normal "attractive".. she is curvey, kind of different hair, and then, well, her mom has to be blamed for most of the style choices (Some of them are just... ummm, yea...)

As for Ashlee, I think he was more digging at her then anything... I mean, he flat out said, why would you want to hear her really sing when its better when her voice got tweaked out..

As for the rest, I agree completely with him..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast