+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Else Thinks Beyonce Sucks?

Simon is a big tea bag :phhht

Beyonce Rules

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Actually, i cant stand her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I completely agree with Simon on what he said in that article.
    Gustav Holst was right!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well, Simon doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. Beyonce doesn't suck, but that last Destiny's Child CD does, what a dissapointment. Those girls are better to put the past behind them.

Hmm, I agree about Beyonce. Yes, she's beautiful, but she's not a great singer at all. And she also lip-synchs a lot.

Ashlee is worse, though. Waaaaaaayyy worse. :phhht

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    OH MY GOD...I thought SImon was funny as hell before on America Idol, dissing on the bad singers, but to DISS and to HATE on Beyonce, who is so talented and so SeXy, Simon should just the bleep up . Cowell go drink tea loser...

Aww Eny, I happen to like their Destiny Fulfilled album. I thought it was good.

Oh yea, Ashlee Simpson, the Jessicacoattialriding lipsyncing ugly girl, is just Blah.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

don't know why this is even an issue

simon says things to get attention

hey, if simon likes boney woman with flat square bootys then that's his preference

another thing i can't figure out is why ashlee simpson and beyonce are even mentioned in the same sentence... ashlee is a no talent girl who got a record deal and a tv show because of who her sister is, while beyonce is a multi-talented singer songwriter, producer, actor who's been paying dues since a young age, not to mention she's beautiful and has a nice curvy body

Unlike the majority of pop singers out there, Beyonce, as well as the rest of Destiny's Child, is incredibly talented. As well, she can sing and she writes her own songs.

Simon is an idiot. He would wet his pants if she was ever an actual contestant on AI.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I personally cannot stand Beyonce anymore. Her and her music just annoy me. But I admit she is good looking, before she went all slutty, and the fact that she writes her own music I can respect. But she is overplayed and overrated lately.

FORT Regular
    I think Beyonce is way to overrated and I don't think shes as attractive as people make her up to be. I think Kelly from Destiny's Child is much prettier and has a better body. Beyonce's weave looks terrible as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast