+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

I didn't see a Hilary Duff thread so I figured I would start one to warn any of you that may have tickets or wee thinking of getting some for her concert.

We got tickets for our daughter for Christmas (almost $200 a piece because the travel companies & radio stations had gotten so many ) We travelled over 500 Km to see her on stage for 1 hour and 10 minutes. She doesn't have an opening act, just some guy that yells and pretends he is a mix master for 20 minutes or so. She does one encore and *poof* she is gone. I do have to say I think her music has some good messages for kids but it was so not worth the over $500 we spent to go see her.

.... $200? That's ridiculous. I went to the Christina and Justin concert last year, and the tickets were under $70! And that's with TWO very established music artists mind you.

...That's less than a movie! OMGawd, that's horrid. I'm sorry that had to happen to you guys. :hug And that was her actual concert tour? For shame, Hilary!!

I should probably clarify the $200 covered the ticket ($60) and a bus ride, we had to get it through a travel agency.

Whoa, that's quite a bit of money spent on a very mediocre singer... And concerts seem really expensive in America. I admit that we don't really get many acts here in Brunei, but when we do, tickets are usually only about US$50, and those are for artistes like Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.

that is a lot of many... i think all the concerts i have been to comes over to about 400 dollars!! one concert 500 dollars that is crazy!!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

FORT Fogey
    Even $60 dollars is a lot to see HIllary Duff. She is BORING. Mind you, I did have a fun time meeting her though.

FORT Newbie
    And she lip synchs....

FORT Fan
    Hilary Duff is a terrivle singer and actress. She lip s and can't sing high notes. She's too bubble gum pop so no MATURED people will take her seriously. People wil take her seriously if she stop lip s and writes her own music. Plus she's not a very good actor. Her characters are coincidencly familiar in every movie or show.

FORT Fan
    Did you guys see Duff's new video? Who wrote the song for that? They repeated words like a billion times. A kid could write better. The song goes like..From the beat of my..From the beat of my..From the beat of my..From the beat of my..From the beat of my heart!..From the beat of my heart!..From the beat of my heart!..Etc.. OMG!

I don't like her music or acting, but $200 is a lot. We payed almost about $400 for 2 tickets to see Green Day in October, but it was totally worth it. They are an awesome band to see live.
    Strokes Concert: 3/21/06
    "What do you mean we walked around dressed like girls? We walked around in our own clothes, they just happened to be dresses." -Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast