+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motley Crue to reunite

With service charge, the tickets were around $50 each. The show was 2.5 hours long, and it was just Motley Crue, no opening band. They took 2 short intermissions - one where they just closed the curtain, and one where Tommy Lee came out and entertained the audience. About 10 minutes apiece.

Thanks. I don't think I can afford to spend $100 right now

Oh well!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2
    I was so upset to see the only dates in Canada are in the east I am going to need something after going to the Hilary Duff concert :rolleyes
    Ima, a guy I know got tickets to see them in Calgary. (He's got backstage passes, too, damn him.) I imagine tickets are even pricier up here than in the U.S., though (this guy pre-ordered them through a website and paid $400. )
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Our tickets were @ 150 for 2....not too bad, considering my hubby seen Van Halen in the summer and the tickets were 90 each!

No backstage passes though....that would be sooooooo cool!!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Went on Tuesday....what an awesome show!
    Only thing that sucked was they didn't start the concert till almost 8:45...suppose to start at 8! No opening band.
    Doors opened at 7...we got right in though....after following the security guy with the megaphone asking all the ladies to come this way. I was surprised we were patted down before going in...but it beat standing in the rain!

They rocked!! So much energy....well everyone but Mick....but according to the London paper, he just had a hip replacement. His playin was solid...just didn't move around too much and when he did it would be between songs and you'd kind of lose him on the stage...so much other stuff going on too with the whole freak show/circus thing happening on stage.....

2 intermissions here too.....Tommy and the camera, he'll never grow up eh??....wasn't overly excited by Tommy's solo...it was good, but not spin in the cage good.

The did a punk set as the encore....did Anarchy as the last song....and can't remember for the life of me what other song they did....I know it, but can't think of the name.....Helter Skelter....that's what they did......not really a punk song...but one of my favs!!!
    Loved the ballad set......Vince rocked with Home Sweet Home!!!!
    The best is that they did S.O.S and Don't Go Away Mad.....my two fav songs!!!

It was the loudest concert I've ever been too.....so awesome.....fans were into it, rocking and singing, we had awesome seats....it was worth the 13 years we waited to see them!
    Nikki also informed us that it was not a farewell tour and that they were heading to the studio to record a new album right after the tour.

I'm so glad that we petitioned the band and they came to London!
    Enjoyed every minute!
    ---------------------
    opps....

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for posting their experiences at the concerts. I would have loved to take my hubby to see them in Philly, but could not get tickets. I didn't find out about this until after the tickets went on sale.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I went to the concert on April 1st and it was sold out super fast so they added another date on August 1st.

I thought it was awesome, excpet they stopped selling booze after the first set! So by the time we left we were all sober and sleepy and ready for bed, which wasn't all that bad since I had a 6 hour drive the next day!

They had midgets, naked gymnastic girls and Mic did pretty well with the whole moving thing. I didn't think he would make it through. Tommys drum solo was mostly good...and he did some titty cam which I wasn't fond of but what can you excpet!

I bought their double cd...not too bad....for old rockers.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    okay, so Motley Crue is coming to my area. They are having a pre-sale on tickets. Does anyone know what the password is on ticket master to get them today instead of tomorrow?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123