+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't give 'em away!!

Thanks for the reminder

I hate the Dave Matthews Band.
    I know who to forward tickets to in the unlikely event I get any freebies now though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

NO FLUFF forward them to ME ME ME!!!

Now onto topic:

hmmmmmmm. Free, you say? I honestly can't think of anyone I wouldn't see for free, provided they were playing close, on a weekend, and the food and drinks were free too
    Otherwise there is almost no-one I WOULD go see! God, I'm such a cheapskate lame-o
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i'm pretty much with ya on that one, cali. free entertainment for the most part is okay by me.

except for ccr. if i had to hear them, my ear drums would implode. for some reason, the sound of that guy's voice makes me immediately angry! what's that about?!

did you ever see the seinfeld where whenever mary hart spoke, kramer would have a seizure? that's me and ccr.

That's me and John Mayer AND Vanessa Carlton.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

What is wrong with CCR? One of my favorites from yester-year! LOL

oops, forgot to add my "can't give em away"

The Allman Brothers.

I bought tickets to one of their concerts. the crowd was horrible, drunks EVERYWHERE. Than the band plays. Guess Allman himself has finally come to the realization that the rest of his band sucks. He took many old standards and changed em drastically so they became one Oh So Freakin Long guitar solos.

His two drummers were mic'd but they gave them no volumn at all...so all you could hear was the guitar.

What a piece of crap band they became.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would take free tickets to Britney or any of the boy bands, but just so I could sell them on eBay or to scalpers outside the event.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm embarrassed to say this but I took my niece to a Britney Spears concert here in Dallas, and we had a good time. Yes, I paid for them. I don't like Britney but I think she puts on a great show.

On the other hand, I wouldn't take free tickets to a Marilyn Manson concert.

I'm not ashamed to admit I bought 4 tickets to Britney Spears. It was supposed to have been on fathers day...so I bought em to ensure the kids had something to remember...than they changed the date to July 4 (YES......Fourth of July) and I ended up wasting a good patriotic day.

I am really not interested in hearing Cher sing anything but I Got You Babe. The only reason I do not mind that one song is I remember watching The Sonny and Cher show when I was little. Although she is an interesting character, mumbling through a song is not my idea of singing.

:nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast