+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Simpson On SNL

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Okay, this has nothing to do with SNL, but on the Radio Music Awards last night they kept emphasizing that Ashlee Simpson would be performing LIVE....yes LIVE. WTF is up with that???? She got caught lip syncing and now needs others to help defend that. I can't remember who posted about the acid reflux excuse, but they interviewed her last night at the RMA's and she said the same thing. She said that it has been acting up BUT during practice all week she was able to sing fine and it only affected her "LIVE" performance. :rolleyes :rolleyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    We think Ashlee is a wonderful singer. We love her. A prescription for Prevacid should help with the acid reflux problem. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
    Milli Vanilli
    That should have been signed by Vanilli. Milli is dead.

(or was it the other way around? )

And acid reflux disease.... puhleeze. Anyone who watched her show on MTV saw that she cannot sing in the studio without multiple retakes and even then you can tell she's heavily produced.

Supposedly there were many a nasty note posted on her message board and someone claiming to be Ashlee said that she was trying to get in touch with her webmaster and as soon as she could all of the negativity would be removed. She made the statement that there were too many high ranking people taking care of her career for her to care about their comments.

Were it her and were the acid reflux story true.. wouldn't she have taken that opportunity to share it? BAH.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm not sure how many times I can say this, but it is ILLEGAL and against our rules specifically to post links to pirated broadcast media. Those who do it will have their posts removed, and I'm getting VERY sick of deleting them. People will be removed from the site if I have to continue.

JR.
    She's changed the story 3 times now, and is apparently sticking with the reflux thing. But, how does she explain being able to talk during the show, at the end of the show, and the next day without any hint of a problem with her voice?

Lousy, no talent turd.

That should have been signed by Vanilli. Milli is dead.
    Oh my, I forgot. My bad.

Angel boy
    Come on, you guys!! Like, Ashlee is the best singer in the whole, like, world!! So what if she, like, used a backup tape....ALL the great singers do it, like Britney and Hilary. You are all being so mean, and mean people suck!! I love Ashlee and I, like, think she will be the, like, biggest star of the decade!! She is, like, really sick with the acid problem and ya'll should support her great talent.

Go Ashlee!!! You're the best singer in the world!!

****YEAH, RIGHT!!****

Seriously though, I never thought she was talented in the least. If you need a studio to manufacture your voice for you, *cough*Britney*cough* at least don't put your ineptitude on display on a reality show for all to see!! (I've been wanting to use the word "ineptitude" in a sentence all day!) I do feel a little sorry for her, though. How humiliating it must be. Career nosedive. Now she'll be reduced to being a backup dancer for her sister again. Poor little girl.
    America- love it or leave it!

I watched the AMA awards, JUST to see her sing, live.

She's awful!!!!!!! I think her "ho down' dance was better than the walking back and forth, and some other move (?) she did with her hips. Also, her lil joke in the beginning that they started the wrong song was .... lame. :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm watching ET as we speak, and they're saying the whole lip synching controversy is done now, because Ashlee "Redeemed herself" at the awards last night by actually singing live:rolleyes.

Well, maybe now I can get some sleep

FORT Regular
    Here's what I want to know....what's up with the double E spelling of her name? That immediately makes me NOT take her seriously. Your fifteen minutes are up, Ashlee.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I'm watching ET as we speak, and they're saying the whole lip synching controversy is done now, because Ashlee "Redeemed herself" at the awards last night by actually singing live:rolleyes.
    But they failed to mention that she was horrible. She's better off with the tape.

+ Reply to Thread