+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prince

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Prince's Musicology tour was the highest grossing concert this year...taking in over 80 Million....WHOOO!

Ping....I love love Dave Chappelle's skit on Prince...but of course my favorite is Rick James Bitch!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I'm a huge Prince fan, have all of his albums, the man is a genius. Can't pick a favorite album, but they all have been consistently good.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I am such a huge Prince fan and I have loved reading everyone's post on here. Back in the 80's on his Purple Rain tour my boyfriend bought me tickets to go see him and my dad wouldn't let me go!!!!!!!! I didn't speak to my dad for days after that. I am one of the unfortunate ones who haven't been able to be blessed by seeing this great man in concert! I have no doubt in my mind that he would be awesome. My 12 year old son doesn't understand what I see in him. Everytime he's on TV, I just sit there and go ga-ga over him and my son is saying "Ugh mom, he's so tiny and ugly"....Kids...they don't get it! I love Prince's older stuff: "I wanna be your lover", "Darlin' Nikki", "Erotic City", "1999", "Little Red Corvette", anything from Purple Rain...and I adored Morris Day and the Time...how could you not love Jerome???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123