+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Hogan, Hulk Hogan's singing daughter

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Brooke Hogan, Hulk Hogan's singing daughter

I happen to watch Vh1 and saw a show with Hulk Hogan, stage dad. It was cute. Ive always love the Hulkster, as I grew up loving WWF in the good ole days. Anyhow it seems his gorgeous daughter Brooke is starting a singing career.
    Her voice is pretty good...she plays the piano and writes her own stuff. Anyone heard her new single?
    Shes a cutie pie.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I saw her in the NHL Playoffs singing the National anthem. She isn't that bad, I wouldn't buy her CD, but she has a good voice and its refreshing to hear she writes her own stuff.

ohmygawd! this is her!!!!
    She's pretty and all but she looks tooo much like Britney.
    In addition Pat Benatar's daughter (forgot what her name is) and Brooke could pass off as TWINS!

I also saw her special on VH1 with her dad. I think she is a very good singer, and she has a wholesome look that Britney used to have.

I heard a rumor that she was offered a deal by Playboy, but they didn't realize that she was only 16.

Will Playboy stop at nothing?! Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Anyways, I've never heard Brooke sing but I did read somewhere that she was dating Aaron Carter.
    If you really did love music, you wouldn't limit yourself to just one genre.

I caught the special, although I did fall asleep somewhere during the last 15 minutes or so of it. It was great to watch Hulk the Daddy, so sweet! Yet at the same time he was strong when he needed to be to stand up for his little girl (against the evil Lou Pearlman). I hope Brooke does well, she definitely does have some talent there, but I just worry about her being overly processed like most of Pearlman's acts end up being.

How old is she now? I can't believe it. The last I knew she was only 8 years old and now look. What is she 20 now? Poor Hogan. He must be beating the guys away with a stick (or a choke slam ). They must be beating down her door.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Incidentally, Their real last name is Bollea. Not Hogan. His name is Terry Bollea.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    How old is she now? I can't believe it. The last I knew she was only 8 years old and now look. What is she 20 now? Poor Hogan. He must be beating the guys away with a stick (or a choke slam ). They must be beating down her door.
    She is 15... and very tall. I totally agree she looks too much like Britney. I never could make up my mind if she had a big ole hair extension... it was so thin looking.

But she seems genuine and grounded. And Daddy Hogan does not appreciate boys getting to close to her. I saw a brief interview of Andrew Firestone talking to Brooke and her father was maybe 5 feet from them the whole time. I doubt if she gets to date before she is 30.

Or until he's dead. whichever one comes first, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast