+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Worst Songs of 2004

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ahh... the new song of the skank-ho...

Who knows... maybe the song will become an anthem for skank-ho's everywhere

As far as songs that are really bad... I'd have to go with "Knuck If You Buck" (yes, Knuck if you Buck... what the hell is that supposed to mean, anyways) by Crime Mobb feat. Lil' Scrappy...

Watch... I'll drill it into my head until I slowly start to like it

I love country music.. so the song "Save a Horse.. ride a cowboy" .. and I am not even sure who sings it.. but I think it is a stupid song.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    Worst song of 2004 - I don't know the name of it, but little john is in it..and he no longer says OOOKKKKAYYY! Now he has gone for a remix - OK-Kay-Kay! Which makes me change the station nearly as fast as Lil John can come up with a "new" song with the same lyrics to sell to the masses..nearly....

That song is Yeah by Usher ft. Lil John and Ludicrious

Also...Miss F...what are you thinking, 1985 is the BEST SONG EVER
    Kami and Karli from AR3

"We need to fly to Kenya Africa"

Go Chip and Kim!!

Quote Originally Posted by december12
    Is it Hilary Duff who did no justice to the Go-Go's Our Lips Are Sealed? She should be sued, what a terrible remake.......
    It's amazing how quickly teen pop takes over the airwaves and sticks.......honestly, I think the worst thing about it is it's like teen karaoke, all they do is sing lyrics someone else wrote over music someone else wrote. And I don't even think they understand the lyrics to half of what they sing!!
    Hillary and her sister sang that and their lips should be sealed- PERMANENTLY- for disgracing that song. What's up with all these covers this year?? Jessucka Simpson, Hillary Duff, etc...YUCK!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Nick and Jessica recorded a cover of "A Whole New World" for the upcoming release of Aladdin on DVD.

Even if this isn't released as a single, it has to be one of the worse songs of 2004. It's just awful.
    I could smack that bitch Jessica Simpson for screwing with that song!!!! GRRR!!! I hate her already (my hatred for her knows no boundaries), but MAN! When Nick and her redid "A Whole New World" I wanted to vomit!! Now, Jessica was better back in her first CD but lately?? She's making me sick!

My Prerogative?? Britney should be sued by Bobby Brown for messing with that song! YUCK!

I actually like that new Nina Sky song. LOL!! I heard it once in my friend's car recently and thought it was catchy. But then again, I don't really listen to the radio- even when I'm driving because they play "The Reason" by Hoobastank for the 900th time.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    1985 is truly barf-worthy. Just the mere thought of it makes me want to hide behind some old Blondie CD's.

I've also noticed that a deep, festering hate for Houston's "I Like That" has sprung up in my soul. I don't know why - maybe it's the fact that the song repeats those three god-awful words 200 times, or maybe it's the fact that it has Chingy, but he's not saying anything that rhymes with 'thurr'...

Basically any song that features any riff by Lil Jon
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

PSi
    Hands down: Lindsay Lohan. She's not a singer. Hell, that's not even a song. That's so computerized, i'm suprised she didn't get a tattoo that said "intel inside"

*gasps* I love Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional & Yeah! by Usher!

I also like Lindays's Rumors. It's fun

I like some of Hilary Duff's songs, but gah. 'Why Not' is probably the worst song in history. (Only song I can think of for the moment.)

"Why not.... take a crazy chance? Why not... do a crazy dance?"

What... the... cow...turd...is...that??

Hopefully, America has been spared this, but... Here in Europe, the biggest summer hit was a Ukranian eurodisco tune with an insufferable yoddle-style chorus (Think German beergarden music). I want to kill myself every time I hear it. It's so bad it's gone past the "so bad it's good in a camp sort of way" line and back to bad. Like I said, I sincerely hope you have been spared from it.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread