+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Worst Songs of 2004

I personally love The Streets and New Found Glory.

It's just my own opinion, but I love the fact that the The Streets sound a bit different that what the "rap" scene has to offer today.

I can agree that Simple Plan's new song "Welcome to my life" is absolutely horrendous.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I absolutely love 'Goodies' and 'Carwash' (or anything else X-tina has out there right now, really... kinda depressing )...

But 'Welcome to My Life' is complete trash. Simple Plan should be locked up for making something that entirely atrocious. I mean, way to diss all of your 200 fans who angst for no apparent reason. Now nobody will buy your album. And how can your life suck if you're rich? Take some advice: go away and leave the rest of us alone.

At least, that's what we're hoping they'll do.

That song would be "My Perogative," coolguy. And yeah, I agree that it's horrible.

That Lindsey Lohan song is pretty bad too.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Nick and Jessica recorded a cover of "A Whole New World" for the upcoming release of Aladdin on DVD.

Even if this isn't released as a single, it has to be one of the worse songs of 2004. It's just awful.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Worst song of 2004 - I don't know the name of it, but little john is in it..and he no longer says OOOKKKKAYYY! Now he has gone for a remix - OK-Kay-Kay! Which makes me change the station nearly as fast as Lil John can come up with a "new" song with the same lyrics to sell to the masses..nearly....

Close competition - Pitbull - The Weakest Link
    The songs hook is "as far as I can see, you a b**** to me...you da weakest link goodbye, you da weakest link goodbye!" Over and over again.

Okay, I change my mind, the wekaest link is the worst song of 2004..it is just bad. My friends and I always laugh when it comes on. We point at each other and say you da weakest link goodbye. Atleast we got a few laughs out of it.

Freak-a-Leek Ew, just... ew.
    The Reason There's only so many times you can play a song
    Carwash Like someone already said, WTF?
    Move Ya Body Liked it at first but I've heard it too many times.
    That others song by Nina Skye that's half Spanish. Again, I liked it at first but now it's a pain.
    Anything by Hilary Duff If you can't sing, you can't sing.
    Everytime Ugh

Britney's My Prerogative is horrible. The video is even worse. I'm no prude, but MY GOD, writhing around half naked on a bed doesn't make you deep, it doesn't make you an artist, it makes you a skanky ho! If she had an iota of intelligence she would fire her handlers that are milking her sex appeal for all it's worth. She's a complete joke.

I also hate:
    Pieces of Me (with the fiery intensity of a thousand suns - Ashlee's voice is perhaps worse than her sister)
    Dip it Low
    Slow Motion
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

PSi
    The Nina Sky song is Oye Mi Canto with NORE and a group of latin rappers....

and the new Spears song is pretty bad.

Yeah! Oye Mi Canto is the name of the song! Slow Motion also sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Nick and Jessica recorded a cover of "A Whole New World" for the upcoming release of Aladdin on DVD.

Even if this isn't released as a single, it has to be one of the worse songs of 2004. It's just awful.

I haven't heard this yet .. but it sounds like we have a winner!

+ Reply to Thread