+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Worst Songs of 2004

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I hate that Kevin Lyttle song...And he looks creepy in the video. The way h e stares with those scary eyes.

And just for Haejin...Pop, Pop, Pop that thing..I can show you how to make your man say whoa...

I hate anything Hilary Duff.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    That is the only way to describe the monstrosity that is 'Freek-A-Leek'. I'd swear, some of the girls they named off in that song were actually the names of Pizza Companies or the producers of fruits... "Chaquita, Minutemaid, Chikafila, Sbarro..."
    Yeah...I thought I heard some car brands in there too.

Edit: You know what another terrible song was? "My Immortal" by Evanescence. There's only so long you can listen to someone wail about betrayed love.
    Last edited by haejin; 08-01-2004 at 03:07 PM.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Wow, though I have to agree with you on some songs, songs like 'My Immortal', 'Turn me on', 'Dip it Low', 'Leave', and 'Pieces of Me' have been some of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Not to mention the ink. Good god, the ink... since when was rolling around in ink considered 'in'? Eeeww....
    Ok...I finally saw the video for it today, and it was 10x worse than I thought it would be. Seriously.

I also saw the video for the "Freek a Leek" song. All I can say is that the formula of girls gyrating (is that all they do?!?!?!) in front of cars, store windows, and checkboard dance floors + poor lighting + truly bad lyrics does not a good video make.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok, I absolutely lurve Hoobastank, but goodness... there's only so much 'The Reason' that we can take... I'm now skipping that song on the CD (and turning off the radio whenever I hear it) because, if I wanna hear it, I can sing it to myself, exactly on key, since, against my will, I've memorized not only the words but also the entire melody...

Nina Sky "Move ya body"
    Embrace me, surround me . . . as the rush comes

FORT Fogey
    I would have to go with Britney Spears' Everytime. Lame video, lame song, lame artist.

I must have bad taste- I like Turn Me On, Yeah, and Dip it Low! Good dance songs!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    BS's Everytime is pretty bad, I must say.

Heh, it's gonna be good to see, at the end of the year, if this thread survives, what people think of the worst songs of the WHOLE year. I know I'm gonna have a hell of a lot!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok, Britney Spears has a new moan-fest out, called 'Outrageous'. The only 'Outrageous' thing about the song is how bad it is She should be banned from making songs just for saying that she's 'outrageous' on her shopping sprees. And making my ears bleed at the same time.

I just heard another really bad song: Freek-a-Leek by Petey Pablo. Look up the lyrics and I'll guarantee you'll say "THEY LET THEM PLAY THAT ON THE RADIO!?!?!?"

+ Reply to Thread