+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Worst Songs of 2004

That's Carrie. She's hot. Amazing Fanatic's Avatar
    I'd like to add one that hasn't been mentioned: What You Waiting For? by Gwen Stephani. Don't get me wrong, the music is very catchy, but the lyrics...I can't understand a damn word she says. The only words I caught were: "tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock" "la la la la la la la" , "What you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting for?" And lastly, "take a chance you stupid ho."

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Fanatic
    I'd like to add one that hasn't been mentioned: What You Waiting For? by Gwen Stephani. Don't get me wrong, the music is very catchy, but the lyrics...I can't understand a damn word she says. The only words I caught were: "tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock" "la la la la la la la" , "What you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting for?" And lastly, "take a chance you stupid ho."

Yeah, I agree its a pretty bad song....and I always get "take a chance you stupid, ho" stuck in my head!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Nelly & Tim McGraw's song - over and over again. That song sux and it keeps stuck in my head coz they keep repeating the lyrics. :phhht

I'd once again like to whine and complain about Shania Twain's Party for Two.

The video is almost as bad as the song. Both versions. I'm almost embarrassed for Shania and I don't even like her. Really, her stupid faces aren't cool, they're pathetic. Ick.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    Nelly & Tim McGraw's song - over and over again. That song sux and it keeps stuck in my head coz they keep repeating the lyrics. :phhht
    I think it's subliminal..."cuz it's all in my head..."

Over and over again! ARGH!!! My 4 yo sings that song OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

I have to listen to Kelly Clarkson (hate her!) "Breakaway" and Hilary Duff's "Fly" because my child loves them!!! yuck! She's got an eccelcetic (sp?) variety- likes everything from Hilary Duff to System of a Down to Elvis Presley to No Doubt.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Jessica simpson with you .. listening to it is like looking at an adult being possessed by a retarded 3 yr old. + Lindsey Lohan - rumours. I Don't hate her but i hate her songs.

worst songs of 2004:
    hmm...

O-Zone - Dragostea din Tel !! i don't know what they're saying.. oh gosh
    J kwon - Tipsy ( Teen drinking is bad for you... but listening to you is worse than drinking! )
    Nore - Oye mi canto ( Move your body was bearable but this really sucks... very irritating )
    Jojo and a rapper - Baby it's you ( Leave right now was good, this song is very repetiitive and annoying )
    Candee Jay - If I were you ( the lyricss sucks )
    Lea - Sunshine ( Baby girl baby boy song. too repetitive)
    and one i've just heard recently
    I think it was by either fabolous or nore or fabolous - girls ( cover of cyndi lauper's girls wanna have fun ).. worse ever sung!
    oh well..
    All good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'd once again like to whine and complain about Shania Twain's Party for Two.

The video is almost as bad as the song. Both versions. I'm almost embarrassed for Shania and I don't even like her. Really, her stupid faces aren't cool, they're pathetic. Ick.
    I feel your pain!

Watching this video literaly makes me feel dirty! Shania's girating head is very irrating in this video, on everyclose up of her shes shaking her head back and forth

Ack!

Hillary Duff - So Yesterday
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

over - lindsay lohan

+ Reply to Thread