+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: J Lo says she is a romantic...

J Lo says she is a romantic...

From the news...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...jennifer_lopez

J.Lo Doesn't Mind Liz Taylor Comparisons
    1 hour, 34 minutes ago

NEW YORK - With two marriages behind her and a third planned, Jennifer Lopez (news) knows she's been compared to the oft-wedded Elizabeth Taylor (news). And she's fine with that.

"I'm not mad if people call me the modern-day Liz Taylor," Lopez tells InStyle magazine for its January issue. She even has a book on her coffee table about Taylor, who's been married eight times.

"We've all had a love of our life and failed love affairs. I'm just the biggest romantic it's really sad," Lopez says. "I tell people that but nobody listens. They're too busy writing about the thread count they think I demand."

Lopez's first two marriages, to waiter-model Ojani Noa and dancer Cris Judd, lasted about a year each. Now the 32-year-old singer-actress is engaged to Ben Affleck (news), with whom she co-stars in the upcoming movies "Jersey Girl" and "Gigli."
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I believe she is a romantic, I just don't think she is very smart or mature about relationships.

and I'm sooooooo tired of her.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

LG.
    Nancy I totally agree. I'm 32 also, and I haven't been that immature in a really long time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

oh...
    i hope she's really serious this time..
    i don't want ben affleck to be hurt..
    he's such a cutie~ haha~

LG.
    That's right J-Lo, break Ben's heart and springkey will kick your rather rotund a$$.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I really like Jennifer Lopez. But the whole J Lo image is a bit much. I understand why people don't like it.

FORT Fanatic
    ugh. I don't think there is anything romantic about lining up the next husband before you're even divorced from the last one.

Originally posted by Jill
    ugh. I don't think there is anything romantic about lining up the next husband before you're even divorced from the last one.
    Amen to that! I don't think she understands that marriage isn't one big, long, extended date! It's a partnership & it's not all romance all the time. There's giving & taking on both sides, compromises & sacrifices made. I get the impression that she thinks it should be all hearts & flowers all the time & when it's not, she gets out. She's such a twit.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree about lining up husband no.3 while no. 2 is stillin the frame :rolleyes

I can remember seeing and interview with Elizabeth Taylor once where she too claimed to be romantic.
    She said that instead of living with or dating men for a long time she marries them.
    Her comment was she had basically had boyfriends that she happened to marryand when you considered it that way she hadn't had that many relationships.

Not sure I agree, just thought her take on it was interesting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast