+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J Lo says she is a romantic...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Her and Madonna remind me of two lumberjacks in the forest of love. man, those chainsaws are roaring and the trees are falling.

Originally posted by fluff
    I agree about lining up husband no.3 while no. 2 is stillin the frame :rolleyes

I can remember seeing and interview with Elizabeth Taylor once where she too claimed to be romantic.
    She said that instead of living with or dating men for a long time she marries them.
    Her comment was she had basically had boyfriends that she happened to marryand when you considered it that way she hadn't had that many relationships.

Not sure I agree, just thought her take on it was interesting.
    I've never really cared for Elizabeth Taylor, sure she has done wonderful work with AIDS fundraising, but this comment seems to state part of the problem I've had with her. I guess I just feel marriage is much more important then dating or having a boyfriend and if you are getting out of a marrage thae last thing you should be doing is lining up the next marrage. Oh well.....I guess if it wasn't for famous people doing dumb things many magizines, talk shows and E! channel would be out of business.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I agree Nancy, I feel she does take marriage too lightly.
    I think it's interesting to see how she percieves and justifies her actions that she has been ridiculed for so much over the years.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I prefer to think that Jennifer was just naive when she married those gold diggers. And personally not knowing what happened in the relationships to end the marriages, I really don't think it's fair to criticize them.

FORT Fanatic
    But Jodaar, it's fun!

Especially for women who have never met even one marriageable man, never mind having an endless supply like J.Lo, et al. I do think it is seriously lame to line up the next husband/boyfriend/whatever before the first relationship has even gone cold. She's not even divorced yet, but she released a video with a shot of her new fiancee caressing her butt, for all the world to see. I think it is just kind of sad - she must be seriously needy, or something.

I really agree Jill. I also think it is very cold hearted to flaunt her new relationship when her divorce isn't even final. I feel SOO bad for Cris Judd. And then to go on about how Ben is the love of her life. I just don't buy it.

I bash her a lot and probably shouldn't, but I'm addicted.

I also think she's a liar for several reasons. I've heard stories about all her demands - all white candles in her room, staff not looking at her, thread counts on her blankets, etc, etc - and while I think she's likely backed off a bit, I think it's all true. She's been asked about it and several times has denied it and then gone on to say that it bothers her that someone in her staff would betray her like that. Um, what? If it's all lies, then why do you feel betrayed? Why a STAFF member?

I could be grossly unfair, but I don't think so.

And I do not believe that she didn't cheat on her husband with Ben.

I need to get a life.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sleeping with George W
    I think this late 90s article is the quintessential JLo interview. She disses her fellow actors, including Jack Nicholson (who, of course, is no where near as talented as she). She also makes the observation that fear of being alone drives her life. No kidding!

Movieline interview of JLo

FORT Fanatic
    oh, bleah. I honestly didn't mind her until I read that.

"I'm the best" indeed.

I really hate the lyrics to Jenny on the Block.

I think some of her comments were pretty foolish.

I don't personally see her and Ben going the distance but if they can make it work good luck to them.
    She's not high on my "don't like" list.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    hey guys... do u think it'll work out this time round? i seriously have my doubts.... celebs and long lasting weddings doesn't seem to go hand in hand. irreconcilable(is this how it's spelt?) diff... this is wat they always quote
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast