+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really Bad and Confusing Music Videos

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar

Really Bad and Confusing Music Videos

Have you ever watched your favorite music channel (MTV, MTV2, VH1, etc.) and seen music videos that made absolutely no sense at all? How about the weird ones that should never have been made to begin with? I know exactly what you're talking about! For example...

Britney Spears and her video for "Everytime." She is arguing with her boyfriend (at least that's what I think he is) and she goes into the bathroom and strips and gets in and she has this silly dream thing where she drowns and he takes her to the hospital and all that stuff... Ridiculous!!! I mean, the song is about her being accepted and her needing him by her always (je sais). He was certainly there the whole time she was and helping her out, getting that evil paparazzi our of her way! I'd say he was doing a great job as her protector and lover!

So, now you all know what I mean... Tell me your video dislikes!!!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

There are so many of those . . . most of what you see on TV today, imo.

Ain't it the truth?

That Outkast video for Roses is really neat but I kinda got lost about how it tied into the song at all. Maybe I just get hella confused when I watch t.v.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Any video with Lil' Jon annoys me. Why? Because it's Lil' Jon. And it probably has a ringing bell somewhere in it.

Also, the Chingy 'Right Thurr' video - we know that you can find ho's for music videos, please don't overuse your skill.

I haven't seen a lot of videos with 'Lil Jon in them. I'm sure you're absolutely right, though. I didn't see the significance of the that Alicia Keys video for her new single. It made no sense to me at all.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Usher's Yeah just plainly annoys me.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    While it's not that bad, Clay's 'Invisible' video confuses me. He's singing about stalking some random person, but his video has him singing to a crowd of random people and making 12 year old girls cry for joy? What?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ixcrisxi
    Have you ever watched your favorite music channel (MTV, MTV2, VH1, etc.) and seen music videos that made absolutely no sense at all? How about the weird ones that should never have been made to begin with? I know exactly what you're talking about! For example...

Britney Spears and her video for "Everytime." She is arguing with her boyfriend (at least that's what I think he is) and she goes into the bathroom and strips and gets in and she has this silly dream thing where she drowns and he takes her to the hospital and all that stuff... Ridiculous!!! I mean, the song is about her being accepted and her needing him by her always (je sais). He was certainly there the whole time she was and helping her out, getting that evil paparazzi our of her way! I'd say he was doing a great job as her protector and lover!

So, now you all know what I mean... Tell me your video dislikes!!!

Ole Brit could have a song that's about doing your taxes and her people would find a way for the video to have her naked or pole dancing...."your working on your tax return, studying the latest capitol gains updates, you are wearing sexy, lacy lingerie, biting seductively on a pencil, then ooops, suddenly your boob pops out...you get up and start to dance..."

Uh-oh!!! SHHHHHHHH!!!! She might hear you and get some crazy ideas. You never know these days!

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

+ Reply to Thread