+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne Wants Madonna's Attention

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

Kelly Osbourne Wants Madonna's Attention

Love Confusion

You'd think that doing such a bang-up job of covering Madonna's 'Papa Don't Preach' would have stood Kelly Osbourne in good stead with the queen of pop, but apparently that's not the case.

So say US Weekly, who reckon that the princess of darkness would do anything to hook up with her Madge-sty, bombarding her with letters and flowers, but so far the response has been positively Aguilera-ian.

A so-called friend of Kelly's told the mag: "Kelly was furious that Madonna did not make an effort to contact her back." The friend goes on to point out the unfairness of Madge's favouritism of Britney.

Let's hope these two never meet up anytime soon. It looks like Kelly might give Maddie a right tongue-lashing. No, the other kind.
    If I'm Madonna, I won't too.

I'm surprised Kelly Osbourne still has a record contract. I don't think she can sing/write/do anything thats even related to music. I'm not surprised Madonna is staying away! The only thing Kelly loves to do is make comments about celebrities, most of whom are more talented than her. She's mostly famous because of her father and she's trying everything to hang on to her fame.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I thought Kelly's cover of Pappa Don't Preach was horrendous. If I were Madonna, I wouldn't try to contact her back either. Like Fanatic said, Kelly is only good for making comments about more talented people. The ONLY reason she has a recording contract is because of her father. :rolleyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't blame Madonna. Kelly is nothing more than a rich spoiled brat with ZERO talent. Last I heard she was in rehab anyway. Her & her brother having nothing else to do but cruise around in their $100,000 foreign cars, buy drugs, & go in & out of rehab.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    But, don't you wish to be her, lazy and rich ? I don't mind...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    AM, your music articles. :rolleyes

Well, I don't think Kelly can sing so why would Maddie give her any tongue lashing of any kind.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

That girl just wants attention...period.

But, don't you wish to be her, lazy and rich ? I don't mind...
    Her? No. I'm a health nut, I wouldn't be too comfortable in that body of hers.

Kelly Osbourne is a terrible singer--and the cleaned-up studio version was already 10 million ten times better than her voice live. I was at a concert for a local pop station here in LA (one of those big festivals with numerous artists, so NO I was not there to hear Kelly AT ALL--I was there for No Doubt in case you wonder) and she was a surprise guest. It was before she released her single, and she sang "Papa Don't Preach" to her Dad for father's day. The only thing surprising was how completely out of tune she was, she couldn't hit a single correct note. It was so clearly bad, the whole crowd seemed embarassed for her.

She needs to stop kidding herself. She was an amusing sideshow for a while, but she is by no stretch of the imagination a "musician." Her sophomoric antics grow tiresome.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I feel bad for Kelly. She is famous because of her father and I think she is screwed up because of her parents. Now she is old enough to take responsibility for her life and she should zip it. I don't think Madonna is all that talented either except for manipulating people.

I think she is nothing but a pig and she climbed her way to the top by stomping on everyone (and sleeping with them)

So :phhht to both of them really...ugh
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast