+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 81 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

I just saw Velvet Revolver on Sunday night in Denver. Great show!! Smaller venue(The Fillmore) which I prefer. It was really good.

Rock 'N Roll lives!!!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool

Just came back from the concert.

We can conclude that "Chester sucks live" that's alright, I'm still a loyal- LP fan

Music wise, good, sound wise, messy but alright, stage presence great, temperature way too hot. Overall "okay" performance, was expecting a bit more. (maybe im a harsh critique, but that's what I thought).

CHESTER FORGOT HIS WORDS!! :rolleyes he tried covering it up by putting the microphone the the audience, he later said "thanks for saving me back there" :rolleyes How can THE LINKIN PARK main singer, forget the lyrics?

But I agree with Blue_cool stage presence was good! 15,000+ people showed up, which is good considering how small the area was.

concerts

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I just saw Velvet Revolver on Sunday night in Denver. Great show!! Smaller venue(The Fillmore) which I prefer. It was really good.

Rock 'N Roll lives!!!!
    That must've been cool to see them in such a small venue. I recently missed the concert of a Lifetime Skinny Puppy/Tweaker. Skinny Puppy, the pioneers of industrial music are touring to support the release of a new album, and Tweaker which is Chris Vrenna of NINE INCH NAILS also supporting a new album, they played here in Seattle June 12th, but my 4 month old had to have surgery June 14th so alas, I missed what was most certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Concerts I Will Be Attending:

HOOBASTANK IS COMING DOWN TO SINGAPORE~

Just heard the news, and I am so hyped~

Money is definitely no object, I am going. It's on August 14th...still a bit to wait. I Can't wait. I think this will definitely be better then LP's recent concert over here. I get to see Hoobastank, and Doug!

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I saw Metallica with Godsmack as an opening act in April and in June I went to K-Rock (tri-state area)'s Dysfunctional Family Picnic 8. So many good bands.

In order of performance:
    Vertigo Blue
    Midtown
    Taking Back Sunday
    Story of the Year
    New Found Glory
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    Brand New
    Cypress Hill
    The Darkness
    The Beastie Boys
    Jay Z (Surprise appearance)
    The Strokes.

10 hour long concert but it was amazing

I went to John Mayer/Marron5 last week. I am seeing Alanis Morissette next week. Next month DMB/Jason Mraz and in Sept M5 for the 5th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrazhia
    Well, I just got back from the STYX concert last night....and let me tell you, they rocked the house. It was AWESOME! Before Styx came on stage, there were the Nelson Brothers, which were great, Peter Frampton who was also very good but Styx just really really really rocked the house.... It was one of those concerts where you wake up the next morning and go "wow...that was huge!"
    Tigrazhia, glad you enjoyed the concert! Who did Styx have as the singers?
    I saw them back in the late 70's/early 80's and they were very good live. I also love Peter Frampton. He's a great guitarist!

I just saw Clay Aiken in Greensboro, N.C. and Greenville, S.C. He was great. His voice is so strong! I hope to see him again if he heads west at all, but it's not looking very hopeful right now. Otherwise, I don't have any concerts coming up to look forward to.

*bump*
    Alison Krauss With Union Station tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Hey, Unk, you just mentioned Mr. Rose's favorite group/girl.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I just finished off a back to back concert weekend of Duran Duran (Tampa and Jacksonville shows). Holy wow is about all I can say right about now....well ok, that's cause I just rambled like crazy about them to Eva, she got all my pent up post show hyperness If you're a fan from the 80's or maybe just heard about them from their new album being used on the SI Swimsuit show......if they come into your town, it's really REALLY worth checking out! Two solid hours of dancing and music was just what I needed

Next up, Erasure here in Orlando in May

+ Reply to Thread