+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2464656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

I would LOVE to see JT, not so much Jay Z. They are coming close to where my mom lives, but its too close to the time of my other concert and I wouldnt be able to afford it. Im jealous
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Matchbox Twenty was AMAZING. Loved hearing a mix of the new and the old tunes. Rob never disappoints. Eagerly awaiting the announcement of more summer dates.
    AmyKay likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Waiting with anticipation for the Eagles to come to my area for their newest concert. I just love these guys

Going top see Boz Scaggs tomorrow night in Memphis. Been wanting to have that opportunity for a log time. So in the words of The Chambers Brothers...Time Has Come Today.

The festival I went to last year has just announced their line up for this year (Mixtape Festival at Hershey Park.) I may go since 2 day tix are as low as 50 bucks. Train, The Script, New Kids, One Republic, the return of TLC, Jonas Brothers, Hanson, Rev Run, Boyz 2 Men, Emblem 3 (from Xfactor), Gavin Degraw, Serena Ryder (havent heard of her), Benji Madden (DJing), and MTKO (havent heard of them either)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Last week I purchased tickets for Robert Plant who's coming to NC in July. He'll be at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, which is a small venue. I've never been, but hear it's nice.

I had to purchase on-line, but managed to get 7th row center, reserved seating.

I've seen Robert quite a few times before, but never tire of seeing him. He's so incredible.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Going top see Boz Scaggs tomorrow night in Memphis. Been wanting to have that opportunity for a log time. So in the words of The Chambers Brothers...Time Has Come Today.
    So, how was the concert, razorbacker? I used to really enjoy his music back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    So, how was the concert, razorbacker? I used to really enjoy his music back in the day.
    Boz still has it. The voice is still just phenomenal. It was a small theater, about 2,400 seating & there were times that it got so quite you could hear a pin drop. That takes a special type of entertainer to enthrall an audience like that. He played a lot of the new album which is called Memphis & was recorded in Memphis as well. A lot of blues standards like Cadillac Walk, Mixed Up Shook Up Girl, & Rainy Night In Georgia were included in the set list. Of course there were also times when he had everyone on their feet singing & dancing (Georgia, Lido Shuffle etc.) And then he ended the night with an incredible jam session to Somebody Loan Me A Dime. He played for about 1:40 & if I'm not mistaken they are just in the beginning phases of his tour, so if he comes to your area, it is well worth the effort.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Waiting with anticipation for the Eagles to come to my area for their newest concert. I just love these guys
    I have saw them in concert once long ago. I think it was in the early or mid 90's.

I just completed a 2 year internship and to reward myself I got a ticket to see NKOTB, BoyIIMen and 98 degrees in July!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread