+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Well, I am off to experience true Canadiana tonight - going to see Neil Young & Crazy Horse.

How was that Neil Young concert, football_chick?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Let me start by saying that I am not a huge Neil Young fan. I am familiar with the songs I hear on the radio but that's about it. I wanted to go see him because I know what an icon he is to Canadian music. Also I have a friend who said a Neil Young concert is a must see.

So, I went in with no expectations and I loved it! Infantree and Los Lobos opened the show (both were very good!). Neil played a solid 2 hours and kept his energy throughout the night. My friend warned me that Crazy Horse is known for their long crazy jams and they didn't disappoint. I think most of the songs with the exception of the acoustic ones were over 10 minutes each. I'm sorry that I can't name what songs he played but I was around some die hard fans and they were pleased.

I would say it was definitely money well spent - thanks for asking!

Sounds like you had a good time, football_chick. I"m a fan of some of Neil's older music, such as Heart Of Gold.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

The Concerts You Will Attend?

Bryan Adams was great! The drunk dude singing everything very loudly, ahead of the beat, and only 3 seats away was not.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The end of the year always brings up the question - for me at least - of who is going on tour in the upcoming year.

I know MATCHBOX TWENTY will be out there. I have two tickets for the second row for the Richmond, VA stop.

JOSH GROBAN will be out there too, after he releases ALL THAT ECHOES on February 5th. FYI: Josh will be on HSN doing a "concert" on January 18th at 9pm.

Hoping for a KEITH URBAN stop near me too, when he announces the 2nd leg of his tour.

If MICHAEL BUBLE goes on the road too, 2013 will be one heck of a year!
    AmyKay likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Im sure I will see at least one of my boy bands, but I would LOVE if Buble does a US tour again!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Just got home from the best.valentines.day.ever - got to spend it with Adam Levine *swoon*. So what if there were 17,000 other people there?
    AmyKay and Little Sew&Sew like this.

<-- obviously i love my boy bands, so I am excited to see NKOTB, 98 degrees, and Boyz 2 Men in June...the tix came in the mail this weekend!
    football_chick likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Who's going to see Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z? This girl right here! So excited!

+ Reply to Thread