+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    JOSH GROBAN - one week from today - and thanks to my special friend Buttons, I'll be sitting in Row 2 instead of Row 13! I cannot even begin to express how excited I am.
    Have you seen him yet in concert? He is fabulous and quite funny!

Brad Paisley is coming to my town in Jan. I think I can safely say he is my new crush since Patrick Swayze died!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Have you seen him yet in concert? He is fabulous and quite funny!
    This was my 5th time seeing Josh. As always, the whole experience was fantastic. Those second row seats are really a treat! The concert was in Norfolk, VA. Now, if you are not accustomed to what passes for English around here, the pronunciation can be tricky, as Josh so humorously pointed out!

My daughter, sitting in the aisle seat, was high-fived on two different occasions by Josh. She was in heaven! He didn't come out to sign autographs, but three of his band members did. Andre (bass player), Mark (keyboards) and my personal favorite Tariqh Akoni (guitar). Tariqh is six foot five and as gentle as they come. Such a sweetheart!

I will probably be awhile before Josh tours again, but I will be there when he does.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

On the 11th of this month, my friend and I are going to see Reba McEntire,Steel Magnolia, and The Band Perry. Our town just got a new arena and alot of big name bands are starting to show up. I am really excited to see Reba because my mom loved her (my mom passed in 96) and Reba reminds me of my mom.

Last night I saw Straight No Chaser. They are an awesome a cappella group formerly of Indiana University. If you are not familiar with them, look for "12 days of Christmas" on YouTube.

Amazing, amazing show and they always meet up with fans after the show to sign autographs, take pictures, or just say "Hi!".
    Unklescott likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Last night I saw Straight No Chaser. They are an awesome a cappella group formerly of Indiana University. If you are not familiar with them, look for "12 days of Christmas" on YouTube.

Amazing, amazing show and they always meet up with fans after the show to sign autographs, take pictures, or just say "Hi!".

On the recommendation of a friend who attended the same university (Indiana), we went to see them back in April of last year. Had a blast. They are returning this coming Friday but my schedule doesn't allow me to make this one. Dang it! The guys were all very nice and I have a beautiful pic of my daughter and her personal favorite, Michael.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    On the recommendation of a friend who attended the same university (Indiana), we went to see them back in April of last year. Had a blast. They are returning this coming Friday but my schedule doesn't allow me to make this one. Dang it! The guys were all very nice and I have a beautiful pic of my daughter and her personal favorite, Michael.
    Micheal is my favourite as well
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Friday Is Paisley day!!!

Sara Evans with Rascal Flatts tomorrow night and Playing For Change | Connecting The World Through Music Feb 27th.

Oh my god Paisley is so freaking awesome. He played every hit song and played for over 2 hours. What an amazing show and night! WOW

+ Reply to Thread