+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

I'm seeing Chicago at the end of summer!
    tapper01 likes this.

The Black Keys with Cage The Elephant in June.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    The Black Keys with Cage The Elephant in June.
    That is going to be an amazing concert!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I grabbed tickets today to see the Tragically Hip in my hometown Canada Day weekend - woot!
    Also, grabbed tickets to a music festival in my area in June - the Great Canadian Beaver Fest. Headliners include The Trews, Finger Eleven, Default, Crash Karma plus many more. Rumour is Our Lady Peace may make an appearance. So, so excited - there is nothing like live music.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Also, grabbed tickets to a music festival in my area in June - the Great Canadian Beaver Fest. Headliners include The Trews, Finger Eleven, Default, Crash Karma plus many more. Rumour is Our Lady Peace may make an appearance. So, so excited - there is nothing like live music.
    My guilty pleasure bands. I've seen The Trews - good times - but keep missing Finger Eleven. Let me know how the festival goes.

Got my Foo Fighters tickets! I would have been happier with better seats...actually, I was aiming for floor seats because I have no intention of actually sitting. The presale tix are already being sold for 3 and 4 times face value, so I hope to grab something good when the general sale starts Friday or on the day of the show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Saw JOSH GROBAN in concert on Tuesday night (Richmond, VA).

FANTASTIC! This was my 4th time seeing Josh and I have never been disappointed. As a long time fan, it's a pleasure seeing how he has grown as a performer and how much more comfortable he is with the audience. I'll see him again in November (Norfolk, VA).

Next up: Keith Urban at the end of July.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Saw JOSH GROBAN in concert on Tuesday night (Richmond, VA).

FANTASTIC! This was my 4th time seeing Josh and I have never been disappointed. As a long time fan, it's a pleasure seeing how he has grown as a performer and how much more comfortable he is with the audience. I'll see him again in November (Norfolk, VA).

Next up: Keith Urban at the end of July.
    I last saw Josh a couple of years ago and he was so funny. He was great with the audience!

Celebrating Canada Day weekend with a Tragically Hip concert July 2nd. My first Hip concert - so excited!

Leaving in a few hours to head out to see KEITH URBAN.

Been a fan for over six years and this is the first chance I've had to see him live. Jake Owen is the opener and I must confess, I know absolutely nothing about him. Don't really consider myself a "country" music fan, but then again, I don't consider Keith a "country" music singer!

Looking forward to a fun filled evening with my daughter . . . . and one very sexy man from Down Under.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Leaving in a few hours to head out to see KEITH URBAN.

Been a fan for over six years and this is the first chance I've had to see him live. Jake Owen is the opener and I must confess, I know absolutely nothing about him. Don't really consider myself a "country" music fan, but then again, I don't consider Keith a "country" music singer!

Looking forward to a fun filled evening with my daughter . . . . and one very sexy man from Down Under.
    So, how was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    So, how was it?

I am still on Cloud Nine!

I always knew I was a Keith Urban kinda girl, I just didn't realize how much. I cannot say enough good things about his performance. The crowd was amazing - we never sat down. We had seats in the 13th row which wasn't great, but it wasn't too bad either. However, Keith has this platform that raises up and it was located just 4 rows behind us. OMG!

I've been walking around for the last two days with a medley of his songs running through my head. Some artists have songs that are happy/sad/etc...... but there's no connection when they sing them. With this beautiful man, you just know the heart-wrenching parts and the my-life-is-finally-going-great parts all come from some place deep inside.

If you have a chance, GO SEE HIM. Once he gets on stage, he never stops entertaining. Over two hours of solid performing and not a sour note the whole time.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread