+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Does Jim Gaffigan count as a concert? I'm going to see him tomorrow. I love bacon.

I saw Ambrose, Lovehammers and Juke Kartel in concert last night at the West Coast release of Lovehammers new cd. It was a great show for the most part and I enjoyed seeing two bands I had never heard of before.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm still anxiousely awaiting Bruce Springsteen's concert November 10th! This will be my fist time to see him perform.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3743413;
    I'm still anxiousely awaiting Bruce Springsteen's concert November 10th! This will be my fist time to see him perform.
    That's a dream show, Angel!! Please provide a full report - your grade depends on it!! Some of the best parties I've been to have, at some point in the evening, featured the Boss. How big is the arena/staduim?

I will be sure to give you a full report when I get back from Bruce's concert. The arena I will be going to see him at, seats 20,500 people...a smaller, intimate setting. I have heard and read that he performs for well over 2 hours, and almost 3.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Well, the Bruce Springsteen show last night was absolutely PHENOMENAL! He got started a little late, so we waited a while...but well worth the wait and the ticket price. Bruce sang for 3 hours.....straight. He never took a break in between songs at all. It is just amazing the stamina this guy STILL has. He was all over the stage, and interacting with the audience the entire night. You can tell he truly loves what he does. This is what made the whole show what it was..fabulous. I was there with 3 others, and we all said....even if you aren't particularly a fan of his you come out of his concert really appreciating all this man gives to his audience.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I saw Camera Obscura on Wednesday night and I'm now just back from tonight's Neko Case show. Both were awesome, but Neko takes the prize.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Jimmy Buffett - tonight at MSG

I just scored tickets to Elton John/Billy Joel concert...on my first try
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3767108;
    I just scored tickets to Elton John/Billy Joel concert...on my first try
    Wow.
    Enjoy!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True