+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

MRD

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

George Jones is coming. When I heard that I almost wrecked my car. I want to GO!!!
    But it's on a night that I'm going to be working, so there is NO WAY I can go now. So I really bummed. I missed Willie Nelson and also will miss Robin Williams because of work and moving, so I'm really PO'ed and the George Jones tickets were actually amazingly affordable. Figures.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD, just buy tickets to see George, show up the next day & he'll just be getting there. He didn't get the name No Show Jones for nothing.

Got tickets for Duran Duran today! It will be my 5th time seeing 1 or more members. Can't wait, it's December 8th!

I saw New Kids on the Block last night and it was so much fun. The concert was really long, which was a good thing for me, and they came and did part of the concert close to back of the floor... which was near where I was. They certainly haven't lost any of their spark or singing ability.

This makes up for not getting to see them in concert when I was 9 years old They are doing another show in LA, but it is on Wednesday and I got work today that will last until Christmas...so that one is out.

If any of you got tickets it is more than well worth it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I dragged my husband to Ray Lamontagne last night. I really loved it. His opener was someone I'd never heard of, Leona Ness, but she was pretty good. A couple of her songs sounded the same, but a few were haunting and beautiful. He was awesome, of course. He played all of my favorites and there was only one new song that I didn't care for. We didn't get home until midnight (and I had at least 6 beers, ugh!) so I am really dragging today.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

We're going to see Great Big Sea in November and Bare Naked Ladies in Dec. It's the first concerts we have been to in a while.

I'd love to see BNL, have fun canuck!

BNL are coming to So. Florida in February... I definitely plan to see them again.

I got tickets last week to see The Eagles in January. We're seeing Coldplay in November. And Joe Jackson too.

We just saw The Cheetah Girls this weekend. It was, um, a different experience...so many screaming tweens. My daughter, who is 4, wasn't quite sure what to make of all of it, but she had a blast.

Got my physical tickets for Duran Duran today, I had ordered them through the fan club but didn't know what seats I would have. I got 4th row baby!! I am beyond excited!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Lots of good concerts coming to Edmonton this year. At the beginning of April is Britney Spears and the end of April going to The Killers.

Also just bought my tickets for No Doubt for their July concert.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread