+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

After some very un-subtle hints from me, my husband got us tickets to see Elton John in September. I'm so excited - I've wanted to see him live for many years. I plan to sing along to every song and embarrass the hell out of my husband.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have tickets for the AI Concert this summer, Jamie Cullum and will be getting a New Kids on the Block ticket
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3031836;
    After some very un-subtle hints from me, my husband got us tickets to see Elton John in September. I'm so excited - I've wanted to see him live for many years. I plan to sing along to every song and embarrass the hell out of my husband.
    I saw him several years ago in Tupelo, MS and he put on a great show! You'll have a blast!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

CMA Music Fest begins on Thursday. There will be perfoamances all day from 10am til 6:30pm on the Riverfront right down town Nashville. There are over 200 acts scheduled. Then we move into the stadium for the bigger shows beginning at 8pmm each night. Here is the schedule for the nightime shows. There will also be unnanounced surprise guests. Rumors are pretty strong that Keith Urban will be there on Thursday night.

Thursday, June 5, 2008
    Jennifer Hanson, Montgomery Gentry, Kellie Pickler, Jewel, Taylor Swift, and Sugarland.

Friday, June 6, 2008
    Ashton Shepherd, Jack Ingram, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Jake Owen, and Faith Hill.

Saturday, June 7, 2008
    Jason Michael Carroll, Craig Morgan, Little Big Town, Jamey Johnson, Rodney Atkins, Darryl Worley, Trace Adkins, Alan Jackson, and Kenny Rogers.

Sunday, June 8, 2008
    Chuck Wicks, James Otto, Bucky Covington, Randy Travis, John Stephan, Sara Evans, Billy Ray Cyrus, Phil Stacey, and Dwight Yoakam.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3031846;
    ...and will be getting a New Kids on the Block ticket
    Are they still around?

I'm finally going to see Pearl Jam in June. I've wanted to see them live ever since they first got big and have never made it. I can't wait!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3031836;
    Lucky you! I saw him several years ago and it was great.

Boston is coming in August. The tickets are only $40. But I'm thinking that it really may be 25 years too late. I would have dove at the chance back in 1980 or so.

Razorback, sounds like a GREAT time. I'd love to see Dwight Yoakum.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3032610;
    Are they still around?

I'm finally going to see Pearl Jam in June. I've wanted to see them live ever since they first got big and have never made it. I can't wait!
    They reunited earlier this year
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Tomorrow I'm going to see Dolly Parton. Me and my sister got tickets for our parents for Christmas and got ourselves (as well as sister's hubby) tickets. We realised last weekend that we don't know many of her songs, maybe they'll come to us as we're listening .

Please keep your fingers crossed that it won't rain tomorrow, it is an outdoor concert, the forecast say no (as of now) but these few days we've ad short intense showers randomly, but hopefully they won't come tomorrow.

And just to let Dolly know where she stands, she was asked to move the concert half an hour so that Sweden could finish their game in the Euro cup. According to the papers, she was glad to do it.

Madonn'a coming to Toronto in October, but tickets are already sold out, unless I want to pay $7000 to stand at the front (ticket agent's price, not Madonna's).
    We would have liked to have seen her, but not at that price.
    We went to True Colours at the beginning of June and the only other thing we have planned at the moment is Radiohead (my favourite ever )
    "That's Numberwang!"

I bought tickets for my daughter to see Corbin Bleu and since she is 10, I get to go, too. She is thrilled anyway.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread