+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

John Mayer Aug 1st (He came in the audience a couple years back and stood next to me, I almost threw up on him, I was so excited) and then Dave Matthews Band Sept. 19. I am not a particular fan of DMB but I go every year to his concert because they put on a great show.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Premium Member

We saw Gordon Lightfoot last night in Omaha. His voice isn't nearly what it used to be but it was still really good to see him again, I've been a huge fan for years.

All of my concert money this year is going into a "Rock the Boat" cruise. I'm going in January to see Barenaked Ladies, Guster, and a few more lesser known bands... I can't wait!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

I meant to tell everyone how the Countryfest concert with Brad Paisley was. We went and had a blast! I got Donovan Chapman's autograph on my ticket and even though it rained a little bit, it didn't stop us from having a great time! Kellie Pickler was actually very very good. And Brad Paisley really rocked the house! Sadly, Taylor Swift wasn't there due to illness but that just meant that Kellie Pickler and Jack Ingram had longer sets.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I just heard that the Spice Girls are reuniting. As a child of the 90's, I feel as if I am required to go

I bet these tickets will be uber-expensive, but seeing my heroes when I was 6 in concert as a 16 year old would be like a dream come true.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I watched all of the Diana Concert on TV today. Does that count?
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by RealityDiva;2457546;
    I just heard that the Spice Girls are reuniting. As a child of the 90's, I feel as if I am required to go

I bet these tickets will be uber-expensive, but seeing my heroes when I was 6 in concert as a 16 year old would be like a dream come true.
    I am hoping to go to the LA concert. I simply must go
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2459039;
    I am hoping to go to the LA concert. I simply must go
    I have to go to the NY concert. It's the one closest to me. But did you hear that over one MILLION people have registered for tix? *sigh* I'm still hopeful though.

If NSYNC or BSB decides to reunite, count me there, too!
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I would love to see Deftones in concert, but their never around here.

I may go see Toby Keith with my sister. One of the couples she babysits for owns VIP season tickets to the local amplitheater, and gives my sister tickets to concerts they know she'll like. She took my dad to the Tom Petty concert when he came here, along with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's dad. Her BF's dad and my dad were flipping out because Stevie Nicks made a guest appearance lol.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread