+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Jonny Lang will be in town next month. I really hope to go. It's $20 or so at an outdoor venue, it would be great.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Guess where I will be at this time tomorrow?

hint - see my avatar
    Blink 182 are cool. My friend just attended their concert in Mexico and she had so much fun.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    Linkin Park is coming to Singapore in June.
    First i've heard of that, but I would 110% go there for SURE!.... when are tickets being sold??... How much ... wonder but yeah... LINKIN PARK!! Guess I can say that i "will" be attending this concert

I went to The Great High Mountain Tour, featuring songs and performances by artists from the O Brother, Where Art Thou ? and Cold Mountain soundtracks, here in Columbus Thursday night. If you like bluegrass I highly recommend this show. Appearing were: Alison Krauss & Union Station, Ralph Stanley, the Cox Family, Nashville Bluegrass Band, The Whites, and Norman & Nancy Blake. Dirk Powell, Riley Baugus, Tim Eriksen, and Reeltime Travelers, as well as Ollabelle (a sextet who draws their inspiration from nineteenth and early-to-mid-twentieth century rural American music) and Sierra & Cody Hull (Sierra is a 12-year-old mandolin wizard who has performed on the Grand Ole Opry and PBS's All-Star Bluegrass Celebration, and who recently released her first independent release, Angel Mountain , with her brother Cody). It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'll probably go see Ozzfest this summer, because I'm pretty sure Ozzy will retire after this one.
    Ozzy is awesome... that will be a fantastic show!!! I'd love to see him myself... I love "The Osbournes" on MTV!!!

I'd love to sell my "Clay" tickets at this point, but my daughter would shoot me just not into seeing him now (saw him in March already) *sigh* :rolleyes

All of you guys who have responded are attending some great shows! I'd love to see the "BEye Peas" too whooooo!

I am living for the "Van Halen" tour kick-off in Greensboro WOW the 1st show.... Eddie rocks my world!!!!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I might want to get tickets to the American Idol tour, but I'm not really sure I want to go. I'm just not a big fan of crowded places with screaming fans.

Bad grrls rock! ragazza cattiva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie
    I'm going to see Barenaked Ladies in August with Alanis Morrissette. I'm not crazy about AM but I'll sit through it to see the ladies!! I'm getting my tickets through the fan club which usually means first five rows! It will be awesome!

Eric Clapton is playing up here July 4th Weekend... if I can get primo seats for that I will be there too...
    I would love to see BNL or Eric or Clay in concert. Not sure I care much about the AI3 concert.

But I don't have anyone I want to see coming to my part of the country & I don't have the $$ ennyway.

Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    First i've heard of that, but I would 110% go there for SURE!.... when are tickets being sold??... How much ... wonder but yeah... LINKIN PARK!! Guess I can say that i "will" be attending this concert
    Linkin Park coming to SG? How come I've never heard any sort of advertisment?

I might consider going to the Black Eyed Pea's Concert, but because of school, exams and other things, I doubt that I would go. I wouldn't mind going though

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    Linkin Park coming to SG? How come I've never heard any sort of advertisment?

I might consider going to the Black Eyed Pea's Concert, but because of school, exams and other things, I doubt that I would go. I wouldn't mind going though
    Just think which one is more important - school or BEP ?
    Just think which one is more enjoying - spending hours reading a textbook with boring theories or sitting in the stadium watching BEP jumping up and down on stage (They were very bouncy at the MAA '04 - Highlight of MAA, matter-of-factly).

Do you need to say ? Of course, BEP is more important. Okay, I'm kidding. It's up to you to choose.

From what I've heard (from friends who attended MAA) and from what I've seen on TV, Black Eyes Peas not so great Live. So I don't knnow, still thinking about it. ha ha ha

+ Reply to Thread