+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2421179;
    Bubba-Jo, did you see The Killers show? (I would have loved to see it, but the date didn't work for us. ) What did you think? It sure got panned by the Journal reviewer.
    I did go and I thought it was awesome. The sound system in Rexall wasn't that good but the show was. They did 2 encores which was nice and at the end you could tell that Brandon's voice was starting to go because he didn't finish the song and just walked off the stage with a hand gesture to the band like "I can't do it anymore".

Sometimes I think the music reviewers aren't fans of that type of music so no matter what they wouldn't like the show. I think it was either Rick Lee or Garner Andrews from Sonic who said that it was the best show of the year so far.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Saw Bucky Covington in concert last night and will be catching Elliott Yamin at the end of June.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hardly anyone puts Hawaii on their tour. I see maybe one show/year (but I made up for it in the past in NYC!)

Matisyahu is coming to our island this month. Should be a lot of fun

I'm going to try to attend these concerts in 2007...

-Goo Goo Dolls
    -Maroon 5
    -Nickelback
    -Collective Soul

... And maybe John Mayer or Cary Brothers for my boyfriend.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

In July I am attending Hinder, Papa Roach, and BuckCherry with Floor seats

The upcoming week June 7 – 10 is the CMA Music Fest in Nashville. I will be attending & also seeing some special shows.

June 5 is Carrie Underwoods Fan Club party. She is hosting a 4 hr. party, meet & greet, question & answer session, & an putting on an acoustic concert. I'm hoping to hear some stuff from the new album.

The night of June 5th is the Grand Ole Opry with the following performers:
    Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Craig Morgan, Rodney Atkins, Jimmy Wayne, Porter Wagoner, Jimmy Dickens, Bill Anderson

June 6th is Brad Paisley’s Fan Club party at the Ryman Auditorium. He is also going to be putting on a private concert for the fans & will be debuting his upcoming album.

Then Music Fest begins the morning of the 7th. There are concerts from 10am to 6pm down on the Riverfront everyday. But the big shows move into the Tennessee Titans football staium for shows from 8 – 12 everynight.

• Thursday, June 7, 2007 Nightly Concert at LP Field
    Trace Adkins, Dierks Bentley, Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, Reba McEntire, The Wreckers, and an acoustic performance by Jason Michael Carroll. Hosted by CMT's Lance Smith

• Friday, June 8, 2007 Nightly Concert at LP Field
    Jason Aldean, Sara Evans, Little Big Town, Montgomery Gentry, Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, and an acoustic performance by Bucky Covington. Hosted by GAC's Storme Warren and the Stars of ABC Daytime.

• Saturday, June 9, 2007 Nightly Concert at LP Field
    Billy Ray Cyrus, Martina McBride, Jo Dee Messina, LeAnn Rimes, Josh Turner, an acoustic performance by Angela Hacker, plus a surprise guest! Hosted by GAC's Storme Warren

• Sunday, June 10, 2007 Nightly Concert at LP Field
    Rodney Atkins, Big & Rich, Billy Currington, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, and Gretchen Wilson. Hosted by CMT's Lance Smith.

All totaled there are 400 acts scheduled to appear at one time or another during the week. Should be a great time.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;2428069;
    In July I am attending Hinder, Papa Roach, and BuckCherry with Floor seats
    That sounds like fun. I love Hinder and BuckCherry.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2429033;
    That sounds like fun. I love Hinder and BuckCherry.
    Most definitely. I bought 4 tickets. I know for sure that its me and my boyfriend. but I have no idea whose's going with us. lol I really don't care who goes with us as long as I get my money for the other two tickets.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Daughtry, soon, here in Vegas, baby!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Okay, I thought my concert plans were cool. Until I read Uncle David's concert plans. No, no, it's okay. Really. No, really! I will get over the fact that Unk will be attending a live...probably spectacular...and simultaneously mindnumbing.... performance by Daughtry....that I would probably like to see, but can't.....

Wait, what were we talking about? Oh, concerts we WILL attend! I WILL be attending Lolapalooza in Chicago in August! Pearl Jam is headlining- that should tell all you youngsters why an oldie but goodie like myself is attending said show! Other than them, the roster is incredibly diverse and I can't friggin wait! Except that Daughtry won't be there.
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread