+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Re: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Got my tickets to see Bruce Willis & The Accelerators up in Niagara Falls in July.
    Its fun and a lot of us fans get together from all over and visit.

yeah. I know. lame. but FUN!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2383657;
    Got my tickets to see Bruce Willis & The Accelerators up in Niagara Falls in July.
    Its fun and a lot of us fans get together from all over and visit.

yeah. I know. lame. but FUN!
    I think it sounds fun, not lame at all!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2382797;
    I'm going to see Nickel Creek tonight because they released some seats in the 16th row this afternoon.
    How were they? I like their sound.

I just got tickets to see Brad Paisley at Woodstock. I'm super excited. Also there will be Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram and Kellie Pickler and her twins I can't wait to see Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2398937;
    How were they? I like their sound.

I just got tickets to see Brad Paisley at Woodstock. I'm super excited. Also there will be Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram and Kellie Pickler and her twins I can't wait to see Brad.
    They were great. And, they are definitely young. The concert started at 8 and they didn't finish playing encores until 11:45. Afterwards, we ended up buying tickets to see "Various and Sundry" June 17th which is a group with Sarah and Sean Watkins from Nickel Creek, the lead singer from Toad the Wet Sprocket, Grant Lee Phillips, and Luke Bulla who is a great fiddle player.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2399333;
    They were great. And, they are definitely young. The concert started at 8 and they didn't finish playing encores until 11:45. Afterwards, we ended up buying tickets to see "Various and Sundry" June 17th which is a group with Sarah and Sean Watkins from Nickel Creek, the lead singer from Toad the Wet Sprocket, Grant Lee Phillips, and Luke Bulla who is a great fiddle player.
    I love love LOVE Toad the Wet Sprocket. Dulcinea is one of my favorite CD's ever.

I'm vacillating on whether to attend a Gordon Lightfoot concert in town. I've loved his music for years (Song for a Winter Night has been my favorite song, bar none, for the last 25+ years) BUT the tickets are pricey and he's getting up there in years--I don't know that his vocals are all that they used to be. Has anyone seen him in the last few years?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2383569;
    We're getting something similar. Styx, Foreigner and 2 others that I can't remember. Maybe Loverboy and Survivor or something like that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Styx, but not a huge fan of the others.

Grand Illusion was such a great album, (well I had it on 8 track if that tells you anything. It got played a LOT!)
    Styx and Foreigner are coming with Def Leppard here. Styx was great, but I saw them with Dennis DeYoung. I don't know if I would enjoy it as well without him in the band.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hope to be flying across the big pond and seeing Devo -- first European tour in 15 years. Can't wait.

im going to see kelly clarkson twice again this year and i expect a great show shes doing arenas this time she was awesome last year i even got to go back stage and meet her which was way cool

Nickleback, Stain'd, and Daughtry are going to be at Blossom Music Center outside of Cleveland this summer. My bf really wants to go so I am going to try and get tickets for him. Also, if I can manage it Josh Groban will be in Pittsburgh this August. I would love love love to see him again.

+ Reply to Thread