+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2221797;
    Josh Groban on Feb 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited I am going to burst right here in the student center at school !
    so did you see him???? I just saw him last night in Dallas.... wonderful!!!

As far as my next concert... maybe Kenny Chesney, but only because Sugarland and Taylor Swift are opening for him.... and its close to home (don't have to drive to downtown Dallas!)

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    On May 23rd I'm going to The Killers. Can't wait!
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I think Barenaked Ladies is most likely doing a "shed tour" this summer to support their new album... I'll definitely see them at the Tweeter Center when that time comes...

I'm also going on their cruise next January... That will be awesome!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

April 3rd, Swan Lake

This will be my first ballet
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    April 22nd and 23rd--yep, both nights--Jarvis Cocker in NYC. Less than a month away!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2264987;
    Rick Springfield on March 30th at the Wendover concert hall. Should be fun.
    Dags, I haven't been in this thread in a long while so I just saw this. HAVE A BLAST!! Rick is one of my favorite people to see live because of his fun factor and audience participation. You can expect him to interact a bunch and probably even take a long walk through the crowd for several songs. Ohhhh I'm excited for you!

I've got a few lined up for next month...Daughtry at Universal Studios Mardi Gras, then during my vacation in Vegas both Taylor Dayne and Berlin are playing so I have them on my list of things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2297713;
    April 22nd and 23rd--yep, both nights--Jarvis Cocker in NYC. Less than a month away!
    WOO HOO! I would love to see Jarvis in concert--have a wonderful time!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2297713;
    Good for you! I went to see him when he visited Stockholm in January, and it was INCREDIBLE. Just as good, if not better, as when I saw him perform with Pulp back in 1998. I was standing in the front row, screaming my lungs out like a teenybopper. My ribs were kind of sore for days, as was my throat. It was so worth it, though. I even got to drink out of his water bottle - ooh, and I touched his leg! I'm such a groupie.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;2298750;
    I was standing in the front row, screaming my lungs out like a teenybopper.
    That's what my sister tells me we're going to do. We had tickets to the 4/23 show, then they added the 4/22 show and she hopped on them fast. She's still stinging from not getting all 3 nights of the Paul Weller shows a couple of months ago. Paul Weller is still a wanker IMHO (going back to reading Smash Hits in the '80s--swayed by silly media at a young age ) so I didn't feel the urge to fly up to NYC for the shows, but I do love Le Jarv and I can't wait!

I went to Donovan Leich: Femmes and Phantom Concert last night.

The show had selections from Hedwig and the Angry Itch. Donovan was Hedwig of course and Phantom of the Paradise where MiG Ayesa was playing the part of Beef.

The writer of the Phantom of Paradise performed...as did The Deserters. Dave Navarro was also there.

All in all a brilliant show
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread