+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2216477;
    I'm going to see Chris Daughtry on Friday March 23rd in Downtown Greensboro.

Also, my boyfriend is a DJ for a local radio station and he's gonna see what he can do to get tickets to Chicago for the Friday March 9th show here in Greensboro. Chicago is one of my Favorite Bands of All Time and I've never seen them. I hope that pans out! That's gonna be a great show!
    I've seen Chicago twice (even got one of their guitar picks and framed it) and they really do put on a good show. You will see people of all ages at their show! You'll have a GREAT time if you go! Can't wait to hear about it!

I also want to hear about Daughtry too!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2216477;
    I'm going to see Chris Daughtry on Friday March 23rd in Downtown Greensboro.

Also, my boyfriend is a DJ for a local radio station and he's gonna see what he can do to get tickets to Chicago for the Friday March 9th show here in Greensboro. Chicago is one of my Favorite Bands of All Time and I've never seen them. I hope that pans out! That's gonna be a great show!
    I saw Chicago in the late 80's at Eisenhower Hall at the US Military Academy at West Point. Mostly the people at those shows are the actual cadets, so my friends and I hung around after and had a couple of Heineken's with them. (Peter Cetera was no longer with the group - I remember someone named Jason I think). Not only was it such a fantastic concert (ahhh....Colour My World), but they were the nicest bunch of guys. Great memories. LOVE the horn section

You know it was a while ago, because the pictures I have (somewhere in a box) are the big square ones from my 126 camera (the upgrade from the tiny 110, but not quite a 35mm)

Eva Avila in February.

Josh Groban on Feb 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited I am going to burst right here in the student center at school !

I have a double-opera weekend planned Tosca will be presented on Friday, and then Saturday brings Turandot.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Rick Springfield on March 30th at the Wendover concert hall. Should be fun.

Oh, dag, I'm jealous! I love Rick Springfield! His poster was on my closet door when I was about 16.
    Last edited by lildago; 03-04-2007 at 05:34 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I saw Christina Aguilera with my friends, believe me when I say I hate Christina Aguilera...I mostly went to see Pussycat Dolls and Danity Kane open for her...ugh...it was absolutely dreadful. I see Christina turning into cher...someone who will do...las vegas shows at buffets....omg, absolutely dreadful.

I Is Stephanie
    I just saw Nickelback with Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace, changed my life forever. Not just mentally. I've been told that I'm a different person now. I sing and dance (can't sing, can't dance), and I'm not afraid to shout in a crowd now...it's weird. I'm waiting for Three Days Grace to come around by themselves now...
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2265626;
    I saw Christina Aguilera with my friends, believe me when I say I hate Christina Aguilera...I mostly went to see Pussycat Dolls and Danity Kane open for her...ugh...it was absolutely dreadful. I see Christina turning into cher...someone who will do...las vegas shows at buffets....omg, absolutely dreadful.
    You saved me from buying tickets for their Boston show. I like PCD but couldnt really see spending the money.

+ Reply to Thread