+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

I just saw Bruce Springsteen last month at the PNC Arts Center.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I'd like to go to the Tom Petty concert next month, mainly 'cause I want to see the opening act: the Strokes!

Oct. 21 Cape Giradeau Mo. Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood. Carrie hooks up with another big name tour & gains more great exposure.

a friend of mine asked me today if i liked meatloaf and i was really hungry and said yeah why you have some? She was talking about the band (i'm tired) they are playing with Bare Naked Ladies so me and my girlfriends are seeing them and i'm not sure who else. It's something called Mixfest from Boston. I can't wait to see how the meat loaf guy sounds live. I loved them back in the day.

It's Sept. 30th at a college or somethin. Not my favorite bands but, always have fun at those things.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    That's priceless JamiLee!

I saw the Family Values tour on the 1st, and that was, suprisingly and sadly, all I had for the month of September.

October on the other hand is shaping up nicely: Ryan Star (shoosh, all of y'all!), Tool, and Alice In Chains.

Gotta work on Nov/Dec...
    Could does not mean should

thanks Veronica. yeah it was funny but I really was hungry...
    Who is Ryan Starr? I feel like I should know but little tired here and ? It's buggin me.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    From Rock Star Supernova, he (and I) got razzed more than a little on that board so I'm oversensitive. I call him my boyfriend, I finally found someone on a reality show that I wanted to give that title too, and I'm used to defending this decision! He's playing at one of my local concert halls, which is local for him too, I'm glad I picked a local "favorite" instead of one clear across the country.
    Could does not mean should

Going to see Jamie Cullum tomorrow night --- this is my second time seeing him this year
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I have my ticket to La Traviata for December 2nd. The woman in my avatar, Cristina Nassif, is singing the role of Violetta.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I Is Stephanie
    Well, I have to say that Nickelback is my absolute favorite band EVER, so yesterday when I found out that they will be playing in my area sometime soon, I started screaming and jumping with excitement. I am going to do everything I can to get into this concert, if it means hitchhiking there!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread