+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Libra, Ill go with you! that would be fun Im so excited to see Prince. His tickets always go soooo fast.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Linkin Park is coming to Singapore in June. I'm not too sure if I'm going for this. Unless someone offers me tickets.

You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    yeah, yeah, we know, JD

We mostly get country music shows here :rolleyes (my apologies to the country fans here ) but Aerosmith is coming with Cheap Trick - I'd like to go see Cheap Trick but have no use for Aerosmith.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Cheap Trick are my boys! Woo Woo.

I belong to the Matchbox-20 fan club and a couple of times a year they do this thing where they simulcast a live show into theaters throughout the U.S.

This provides fans who live in more rural areas or areas their tour isnt heading to, to see them live. But they simulcast in major cities too. And tickets are only $10

They are having such a simulcast later this month on May 24. They are playing in Atlanta and broadcasting the show all over.

We have tickets to see the simulcast at an IMAX theater in a town nearby. So my wife will be pleased to see a sweaty, 50 foot tall, Rob Thomas.

I saw A Perfect Circle perform in Denver in March. They were so good, I'm going to see them again in June!

I'll probably go see Ozzfest this summer, because I'm pretty sure Ozzy will retire after this one.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I'm with you JD
    Wha? As far as I know, no one here has admitted even the slightest affinity toward KR.

Prince AND Madonna in one summer! I'd love to see either or both of them. I'll bet their shows are fantastic!

And I agree with you Libra - I got spoiled seeing KR in a small venue a couple of years back - and of course the whole backstage goings-on. I opted out of his last concert here since it was at a larger venue, but this time I got such great seats, I'm all over it.

As for Ozzfest: If you've never "experienced" Ozzy - he's a definite must-see.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'll probably go see Ozzfest this summer, because I'm pretty sure Ozzy will retire after this one.
    You are probably right John. I would love to see Ozzy do one more reunion tour with Black Sabbath before he hangs up his cod piece. Maybe bring along Zach Wilde and have half the show Sabbath, half the show Ozzy solo material.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Black Eyed Peas are coming at the end of this month. Really wish I can go, but due to money problems, attending the concert will depend.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Guess where I will be at this time tomorrow?

hint - see my avatar.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread