+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    Even though I may be the only person of my generation to have never owned a copy of Dark Side of the Moon. . . .
    You . . . you never . . . owned . . .

William, I think you'll be in for an amazing show. A good friend of mine is also going to one of his shows in Chicago this fall--I wish I would have known about it in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna View Post

William, I think you'll be in for an amazing show. A good friend of mine is also going to one of his shows in Chicago this fall--I wish I would have known about it in advance!
    I guess that they just played it on the radio so often that I never bothered to buy it (until now).
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Rob Thomas is going to be here June 21st and I want to go so bad. Thanks to gas prices my trip to California has been canceled so I just might be able to make the concert.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Even though I may be the only person of my generation to have never owned a copy of Dark Side of the Moon I am going to see Roger Waters this fall.
    A woman at work saw Roger Waters on one of his previous tours and said that it was the best concert she has ever been to.
    Uh oh...I don't know if I'm in the same generation as William13 but you can count me in as another person who has never owned a copy of "Dark side of the Moon"....why do I suddenly feel the need to duck behind cover??

I plan on buying AI tickets when they go on sale on May 20th.......

Um...is it P.C. to mention Pink Floyd and A.I. in the same post????!!! Could that be part of my problem???!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

The Boyz II Men concert is next week....I won't be around here to post about it but I am sure it will be fun
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna View Post

I have had a copy of Dark Side of the Moon on 8-track, cassette, LP and now CD.

I want to see Eric Clapton and Tom Petty this summer. First time I saw Tom Petty was AWESOME. It was 1980 or 81 and he had come back to Gainesville, FL (his hometown) for the first concert since leaving to "make it big". It was an energy filled show as he was really up about being there and so was the audience and then Stevie Nicks came out and sang "Stop Dragging my Heart Around" with him. One of my favorite concerts.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post

I plan on buying AI tickets when they go on sale on May 20th.......

Um...is it P.C. to mention Pink Floyd and A.I. in the same post????!!! Could that be part of my problem???!
    I think it's sacrilege and wrong on so many levels . You need counseling pronto!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Even though I may be the only person of my generation to have never owned a copy of Dark Side of the Moon I am going to see Roger Waters this fall.
    A woman at work saw Roger Waters on one of his previous tours and said that it was the best concert she has ever been to.
    Dark Side of the Moon was still on the Top 200 Billboard sellers chart for 2005, 32 years after release!!! You still have time to buy it. I got to see Pink Floyd do the I Wish You Were Here tour, & they were just incredible. You'll enjoy Roger, I have no doubt.

U2 in November, hopefully.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

I just read an interview with Roger Waters & he said that he & his new band will be doing Dark Side of the Moon on this tour. It will be great!!!

+ Reply to Thread