+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Collin Raye is coming in concert next month. I absolutely love him and will be trying to win tickets. Can't afford to buy the tickets this year ($70 for two).
    Dagwood - I ~~lurve~~ Collin Raye. Unfortunately, most country singers don't come to NY (the Tim/Faith tour and bigger ones, but not most of the people I enjoy). I hear you with ticket prices too! I wanted to see Brad Paisley/Sara Evans and missed them on sale and ebay tix were $250 each.

I did get tickets for TRAIN!!!!!! Going on 4/26 in NYC. Tickets were $80 for 2 and although that's a lot, I'm more peeved about the CONVENIENCE charge of $9.95 PER TICKET. That's not convenient!!! I'm beyond excited though, since I've been wanting to see Train forever.

Just scored excellent fan club tickets (before they go on sale to the public) to see Pearl Jam May16 at the United Center (Chicago). Can't wait!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

the violent femmes were awesome last night. i love their shows. i will be pumped up for days now!!!

You saw the Violent Femmes last night? Cool, I love them! I have to admit, though, I wasn't sure they were still touring since I haven't heard anything from them in a while. Good to hear they're still going on strong.

I went to see The Darkness last Sunday. Can't say I'm much of a fan - my dad pretty much dragged me there - but I was pleasantly surprised. They delivered a fun, solid show. It certainly beat staying at home waiting for the Academy Awards to begin, anyway.

Here's an upcoming gig I'm pretty psyched about: Emmylou Harris and Mark Knopfler. Admittedly, I would never go to a Mark Knopfler concert, but I'll be damned if I miss anything Miss Emmylou's involved in. They sound like a weird match, but it could work out. I'll keep you posted.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

geek, not only are they still going strong, but they sound exactly the same as they always did. they haven't lost anything yet!!

i'm from wisconsin, and so are they. we get to see them an average of twice a year. this summer they will be in sheboygen, and most likely summerfest too. i also have friends who live in cleveland, and they play at the house of blues quite a bit.

check their website for upcoming tour dates to post. they tour out of the country often. i think they just wrapped up tour through ireland, and norway.

I'm going to Coachella this year. And I can't wait until NIN comes back to Cali in July.
    Ludicrous speed!

FORT Fanatic
    U2 vertigo here in hawaii on april 8 but was postponed.

the one huge concert to come around here in the islands and gets postponed...but swift recovery to the love one of whoever band member got seriously ill.

rumored to be re-scheduled in NOVEMBER. thats 7 months away from original sched date. me, sis, and friends but total of 12 tickets at $95 each plus all the fees so each tix was about 110 after everything. but we are returning a set of 4...just dont know if most of us will make it then...and well we need the money. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    U2 vertigo here in hawaii on april 8 but was postponed.

the one huge concert to come around here in the islands and gets postponed...but swift recovery to the love one of whoever band member got seriously ill.

rumored to be re-scheduled in NOVEMBER. thats 7 months away from original sched date. me, sis, and friends but total of 12 tickets at $95 each plus all the fees so each tix was about 110 after everything. but we are returning a set of 4...just dont know if most of us will make it then...and well we need the money. lol.
    We were about to have U2 here in Australia aswell in March but it also got postponed. Ours is rumored to be rescheduled in November aswell.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I just bought tickets to for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill on their Soul2Soul II Tour in July. Tickets don't actually go on sale until tomorrow but a local radio station gave out a pre-sale code. They said alot of groups allowed pre-sales. They weren't kidding. I couldn't even get anything in the bottom two levels. They were both sold out! I'm so excited to be going though that my happy butt will thankfully sit in the third level!
    I had the presale-presale password for Bob Dylan tickets and forgot all about it until a day after they went on sale (for Nokia Theater). Everything was already sold out on the floor so I didn't buy any. I keep checking back but they haven't released anymore yet.

I really want to go to OZZFEST this year but the closest venue I'm seeing so far is outside of San Antonio, and I really don't want to drive that far. Hopefully they'll come to Dallas - System of a Down, Disturbed and Ozzy. I'd get my metal fix for sure!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I'm going to see Erasure in Nashville the first week of May with a certain Forum Assistant sister of mine
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread