+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

Looking forward to AI3 coming to Anaheim. I wish Clay would come to Cali...I'd definitely get tix for that!

I really want to see Sarah McLachlan when she stops in San Jose but I don't think I'll be able to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Blink 182 - Atlanta next friday night
    Bama, lucky girl! Be sure to tell me all about it.

As for me, I'm really hoping to be able to go see the Vans Warped Tour this August. The bands I'm most excited to see are Bad Religion, Anti-Flag and my guilty pleasure of punk-rock, New Found Glory.
    I sure hope I'll be able to go.

Thanks for all the great responses, & keep them comin'- you guys have great concert plans! For those of you who can't or will not be able to attend the concert you would so much love to see, I wish you all could go!
    I'm looking MORE forward to Van Halen on June 11th (Greensboro kick-off) than to the Clay concert with my daughter! Like I said I just saw Clay in March- seats not so great then (this time front row/on the side closest to the stage), BUT OMG I love Van Halen & have always dreamed of seeing them live... My seats are hot & I'm soooooo happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4#24Jeff

I'm looking MORE forward to Van Halen on June 11th (Greensboro kick-off) than to the Clay concert with my daughter! Like I said I just saw Clay in March- seats not so great then (this time front row/on the side closest to the stage), BUT OMG I love Van Halen & have always dreamed of seeing them live... My seats are hot & I'm soooooo happy!!
    I'm with you on Van Halen. Buffalo wasn't originally scheduled as a tour date. But it was added last week and they are here in June. I'm also really looking forward to seeing Linkin Park and Nickelback/Three Doors Down both in July. Also cant forget the AI3 tour in September.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Bama, lucky girl! Be sure to tell me all about it.

As for me, I'm really hoping to be able to go see the Vans Warped Tour this August. The bands I'm most excited to see are Bad Religion, Anti-Flag and my guilty pleasure of punk-rock, New Found Glory.
    I sure hope I'll be able to go.
    Absolutely. This will be the 3rd time I've seen Blink - the last time I saw them was the day after I graduated college - my boyfriend got the tickets for me as a graduation gift....would anyone like to guess how buzzed I was that day?

VWT sounds good - maybe you'll get to go.

I'll also be going to AthFest in June - (Any Georgia people here??) I haven't missed a year since the first one I went to back in '97 - had just moved there for my freshman year of college...and I was like HELL YEAH I'm gonna love it here. Athens is still the place to hear all the new bands before they make it big. I'm pretty sure New Found Glory played at the 40 Watt Club a few years back...I've heard so many bands in Athens I can't keep them straight.

I love outdoor concerts...they're always the most fun. I used to live right behind an outdoor ampitheatre and whenever somebody good was playing we would grab a cooler and some blankets go outside, sit on the rocks, and have ourselves a good time...we could see the jumbo tron and hear the music just as good as the people who paid for their seats. The best band to ever 'see' like that was always Widespread Panic...the people...oh. my. God. The parking area right outside the ampitheatre was a full on party hours after the concert ended. I'm so going to miss living there...especially now that it's 'concert season'.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I recently attended the Prince concert, and it was the best one I have ever been to. That man is a musical genius, and he has one hell of a band. If you like Prince and have the chance to attend, I highly recommend it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I got the Prince tickets...I only tried for 2 minutes...WHOA!!!! Great seats...Im so damn excited..
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Black Eyed Peas comin' down here i dunno when, personally don't like them, but i'm kinda being dragged over by my friends . Don't think i'm up for a live version of "WHere is the love" -- saw them in the MTV Asia 2004, well let's just say they were terrrrrible~ IMO

Tallulah I'm totally envious...have a great time!! Prince played here last week but the tickets I could find were poopy so I opted out of going I was too spoiled seeing him from the 2nd row of a small venue years ago, so those nosebleeds that they had for sale just weren't gonna cut it for me.

I've got Rick Springfield tickets for the weekend after next that I'm really looking forward to...now just to find somebody to go with me. My friend that was going to be the holder of the second ticket moved out of town on a job transfer and everybody else thinks I'm crazy for going, but I'm sure somebody will turn up to take the freebie I'm offering sometime before the show.

+ Reply to Thread