+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

I saw Keith Urban a couple weeks ago

I'm so in love with him! Absolute best concert I've been to in such a long time!

I am going to the AI concert this Wednesday
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Thanks to a head's up on one of the Duran sites that I lurk around at....ABC will be playing here at the Hard Rock Hotel August 25th I'm excited cause it's what they call "velvet sessions" and it's almost a cocktail party atmosphere with the concert, should be a lot of fun too cause I'm gonna take along one of my favorite customers that enjoys a lot of the same music I do (and is one crazy Welsh woman!).

AI Concert

This is not my normal stellar review, but I promised some people I would post it. I will be taking out names...other than mine and leaving first initials of my friends.

Brace yourself as here come my comments. I don't really have it in me to do my usual stellar review so we'll see how this turns out as I am just typing what comes to mind.

Jessica - She was pretty damn good. I loved her duet with Scott and that was probably the best performance of the whole night.

Anwar - the pain, the agony. Really the only happy part was when the songs were over.

Constantine - for some reason Dh had it in her head that I was only joking on the board when I said I like Constantine. HA. Quite frankly I have never screamed so loud for anyone in my life. I sang along with Too Hard to Handle. Swooned during My Funny Valentine and stood up for the whole of Bohemian Rhapsody. Needless to say I loved him and Dr should be very, very, glad that I was not sitting with him during that set or I would have embarassed the sh*t out of him.

Scott - there was booing behind us for him where we were sitting too. So and the girls that Dharma found to use the seats beside us screamed all the louder for him. She's Gone was painful. But that duet with Jessica. WOW.

Nikko - do I really need to even bother saying that I loved Nikko? I think that would be pretty damn redundant. I didn't like Incomplete...but Part Time Lover and Like I Love You were great.

Nadia - I know that most people here love her. She just isn't my cup of tea at all. Though I do like her more than Carrie. I really liked Power of Love. Quite frankly I had more fun calling S and T and letting them hear Nadia than actually watching Nadia sing.

INTERMISSION

Dr came around to our section at this time and we got to meet C. I really liked him and that he was even willing to do that Kelly impression for me gets him major bonus points in my book. So Dharma and I go back to our seats and then the phone rings again as Drew has two extra tickets as his friends left. So he comes and claims us and we go and sit with Dr, C, the Anwar fan, and some other people from where Dr works.

The seats were awesome.

Vonzell - I really loved her. She was just really on and has a great voice, to me.

Anthony - I still really like him, but I told D that I wished he had sang I Surrender. I was not dissapointed in him at all.

Bo - I have got to be honest and say this was really rough to sit through. Bo was simply amazing....but after screaming like hell for him when he came out I just lost it emotionally and cried the whole set. I know how much Sheri hates Desperado, but just seeing Bo did me in. That was what the Bo set consisted of for me. He was the audience fav, but to be honest I found it hard to look at the screen, at Dr, at anything. I miss Sheri so much.

Carrie - I am just tired of her. For those of you that like her I am sure she was great, but my feelings for her are like my feelings for Kelly at this point.

I had a great time with Dh and Dr. This is probably my 3rd favorite of the AI concerts. It was great to go with friends though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

eeeeh!! I just found out that Clay is coming to Oregon on Nov 4!!! Im so excited, I didnt get to see the jukebox tour, but I will see this one!!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Ryan Cabrera Nov. 6 and Simple Plan Nov. 8
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

Audioslave - Last night in London, Ontario. A friend of mine introduced me to the band recently (and gave me the background info on the group) and although I enjoyed listening to their CDs, I now have a greater appreciation for the band after seeing them live. What an amazing performance!

FORT Regular
    I cant decide:

Mates Of State
    Jem/Josh Kelley
    Butch Walker
    Brad Paisley/Sara Evans

Yeah I have eclectic tastes...

11/18 The Raveonettes and Depeche Mode. I'm really excited!
    Ludicrous speed!

I just got tickets to see INXS in Toronto today! I can't wait!! Marty and his band The Lovehammers are opening! Woo hoo!

+ Reply to Thread