+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

i have tons of concerts to go to soon! i forgot that i also have tickets to alanis morissette for june 30. she's doing an acoustic tour and my friends and i have orchestra pit seats. should be awesome.

and this morning i bought my green day tickets for august 20th! LOVE GREEN DAY!!!

Just went to see U2 a little while ago what a rocking concert there the BEST!
    Kyan Douglas: To cute for words

I am going to see Bryan Adams and Def Leppard on June 5.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLuvs, that sounds like a great concert. Let us know how much you enjoyed it, okay?

I just wanted to put a shout out that one of my all-time favorite groups, The Eagles, are going to be on NBC on Wednesday at 8:00pm from Australia.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    JLuvs, that sounds like a great concert. Let us know how much you enjoyed it, okay?
    Oh I will. I am so excited. I have every Bryan Adams cd, except for the French version of the Spirit soundtrack. Last year was the first time that I was ever able to see him in concert and it was about a 250 mile trip one way. I am thrilled that he is only 10 min from me this time.

Don't even get me started on Def Leppard
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    OK, so I'm definitely going to the Pixies and Violent Femmes concert at Red Rocks on Sunday (June 5).

I'm so excited. We saw the Pixies in a sports arena when they were here last and it was meh. Not the greatest sound ever.

I went to see Destiny's child "Destiny fulfilled and Lovin' It" tour, it was worth the money. The ladies did a great job.

OK, so I'm definitely going to the Pixies and Violent Femmes concert at Red Rocks on Sunday (June 5).
    Fantastic, OMLB!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Saw Alison Krauss last night. It was great. That woman has the voice of an angel. When she sang "When You Say Nothing at All" she dedicated it to a couple in the audience. After the song she said "So, Barry, what did she say?" Turns out someone in the audience asked his g/f to marry him during the song. She said yes.
    I agree totally with you that she has the voice of an angel...I absolutely adore her....gorgeous to look at and completely unassuming...........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm going to see George Jones in September - very excited

+ Reply to Thread