+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: The Concerts You Will Attend?

just bought tickets yesterday for tori's solo show in detroit on april 14. i'm so excited! i've never seen her solo.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

April 29 , Maroon 5

I'm on a huge pleading/suck-up/whining campaign to get my husband to take me to see Velvet Revolver. Yesterday, a guy I used to work with offered to try to get me a seat in his friend's box, so my chances just improved by leaps and bounds - because my husband isn't thrilled about me going to a concert with a bunch of 20-something guys.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I am going to Velvet Revolver on March 31st AJ. One of my friends still hasn't paid me so if you can get out here and get me the money you can come On April 23rd I am going to go see The Killers too. I am looking forward to that concert way more.

Ooooh, Clipse, you are right on my musical wavelength, or something. I would love to see The Killers. We're not on their tour schedule, it appears. So let me know if your buddy neglects to pay for a ticket to that show, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

U2, baby! In May...

FORT Fan
    *Still doing Happy Dance* I'll also be seeing U2 in May. I can't wait!!

Premium Member
    Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1st.... hmmm seems like there was something I was supposed to be doing that weekend, now I wonder what it was... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I am going to Velvet Revolver on March 31st AJ.

VR.....a GREAT show.

I'm going to see U2, too!!! End of April maybe?? Whenever it is they are in Denver. I can't wait!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Oooo...I'd love a full report on VR ~ I think Slash is great. I did see him when he was Slash's Snakepit (about a million years ago), and probably the nicest musican (celeb) I've met ~ surprisingly polite.

+ Reply to Thread