+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Songs you admit to liking

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2191927;
    Even in size 1 type that took a lot of guts.
    Hee hee! I just think it's a fun song.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2186306;
    BoBo..you and I have GREAT taste in songs....I love those too....I'd also like to add:

"Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy
    "Saturday Night" by Bay City Rollers
    "Oh what a Night (1969) by Frankie Vallie and Four Seasons
    "Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" by Mac Davis
    "You take my Breath Away" by Rex Smith
    "Sad Eyes" by Robert John
    "Seasons in the Sun" by Terry Jack
    "Heartbeat" by Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco Family
    "Seasons in the Sun" by the Association

and I'm proud to admit that alot of those songs I actually have on 45's...
    bbnbama- yeah, those were great songs! I had all those songs on 45 too, but after lugging over 2,500 45's around every time I moved, I gave them up at a yard sale.
    However I have replaced about 95% on CD's, so I still have my collection of everything from the 60's all the way through to the current tunes. My boyfriend is a DJ. He can't believe me sometimes. I really missed my calling when I didn't go into radio broadcasting. I wear out radio's faster than tv's. I can't function without my tunes or my radio and I've been that way since I was born.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2188920;
    Britney Spears-Toxic
    I'm only gonna say this in here, because I trust you guys, but I like that song too. And "Oops, I Did It Again..."

And now that we've gotten the light and fluffy stuff out of the air, I need to confess.... I heard K-Fed's song, Popo Zao, off of Playing With Fire and I kind of, in a microscopic way, think that it's a cool song.

And yes, I know, I'm a horrible person for even suggesting that that's a good song, but I had to tell someone.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    Oh my gosh..lol..I will say that I like the song Fergalicious..Which is so unlikely!lol..Im normally into Alternative..so its kinda weird..X_xThere are times when i get into Pop music..which has so exceptions..haha =)

I Is Stephanie
    Glamorous. By Fergie.

I have no clue why, I'm a Rocker Chick by birth, so this song, which is the total opposite of rock, should, naturally, be on my hate list. But it's not. Weirdness.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I hate to admit it but I had to laugh out loud when I saw this thread..

I have a friend in Atlanta, he and I are exactly alike in MANY ways, like the same movies, music, sports, have like thoughts and ideas.. he is the male me. So I called him last week driving home from work to tell him he needed to dump me because, oh gawd it pains me to say this, Because I like Sexy Back, Yes Mister Boy Band himself.. Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.

I am sure I will get over this in a month or so.. but *cry* I not only turn it up loud but i sing it too.. ohhh the shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2188317;
    Wishing - Flock of Seagulls
    Last Dance (the long version) - Donna Summer
    Take me Home - Cher
    More, More, More - Andrea True Connection
    Don't give up on us baby - David Soul
    Buffalo Stance - Nenah Cherry
    White Lines - Grandmaster Flash
    You and I - Barbra Streisand
    Buffalo Stance is still a great song
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I Is Stephanie
    Ooh, tough break, FireWoman. We're all here for you. It's going to be all right. I promise.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2216433;
    Ooh, tough break, FireWoman. We're all here for you. It's going to be all right. I promise.
    LOL thanks.. means a lot.. my best friend hung up on me for that one. I felt unloved.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I really love anything by Bread and Air Supply. Those were 2 great groups with many great songs imo.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    The Kooks.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

+ Reply to Thread