+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 167

Thread: Songs you admit to liking

  1. #121
    FORT Regular Sweetman13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The World to Come
    Posts
    61
    I'm ashamed. But "TIme Goes By" I think that's the name, by Madonna.
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

    -The Producers

  2. #122
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    I am proud to admit that I love The Wiggles. Any group that can get my niece and nephew to sing and dance and giggle are A-OK with me

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey BoBoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,224
    The Night Chicago Died - Paper Lace
    Billy Don't Be A Hero - Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
    Disco Duck - Rick Dees
    You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka & Odia Coates
    Feelings - Morris Albert

  4. #124
    The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Moorhead, Minnesota
    Age
    27
    Posts
    692
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs... Who knew I'd ever like them??
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

    SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

  5. #125
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    If you breathe a word about this to anyone I'll deny it and sue you but I think I like "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake. I know. Ewwww!! What the hell am I thinking?? Must be the eggnog.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  6. #126
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    48
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2167610;
    The Night Chicago Died - Paper Lace
    Billy Don't Be A Hero - Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
    Disco Duck - Rick Dees
    You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka & Odia Coates
    Feelings - Morris Albert
    BoBo..you and I have GREAT taste in songs....I love those too....I'd also like to add:

    "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy
    "Saturday Night" by Bay City Rollers
    "Oh what a Night (1969) by Frankie Vallie and Four Seasons
    "Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" by Mac Davis
    "You take my Breath Away" by Rex Smith
    "Sad Eyes" by Robert John
    "Seasons in the Sun" by Terry Jack
    "Heartbeat" by Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco Family
    "Seasons in the Sun" by the Association

    and I'm proud to admit that alot of those songs I actually have on 45's...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  7. #127
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2186306;
    BoBo..you and I have GREAT taste in songs....I love those too....I'd also like to add:

    "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy
    "Saturday Night" by Bay City Rollers
    "Oh what a Night (1969) by Frankie Vallie and Four Seasons
    "Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" by Mac Davis
    "You take my Breath Away" by Rex Smith
    "Sad Eyes" by Robert John
    "Seasons in the Sun" by Terry Jack
    "Heartbeat" by Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco Family
    "Seasons in the Sun" by the Association

    and I'm proud to admit that alot of those songs I actually have on 45's...
    You have Seasons in the sun on your list twice. Is that the same song sung by two different artists or completely different songs?

  8. #128
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    48
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2186506;
    You have Seasons in the sun on your list twice. Is that the same song sung by two different artists or completely different songs?
    No, actually that's just me being a idiot and not proof reading before I sent...
    Terry Jack is the singer.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    You light up my life by Debby Boone.

  10. #130
    iPod Newest Victim DeafChulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Windy City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    213
    "Wannabe" and "2 Become 1" by Spice Girls
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.