+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Songs you admit to liking

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. I know, I know. I'm ashamed.
    Me too! Also Barbie Girl! (Can't remember the artist)
    Go Tigers!

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Me too! Also Barbie Girl! (Can't remember the artist)
    That was Aqua.I think they are from Sweden.

My usual taste runs to things like Social Distortion, John Doe, Gurf Morlix, et al. so if I were a lot younger and really cared what people though about me, I'd be embarrassed to admit that I like a Madonna song (Ray of Light, I think it's called). I also like Fernando. But that's it. Otherwise I am entirely cool.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Ultravox - Vienna
    (Ducks at flying objects)
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

This doesn't go very well with my predominantly broody and miserable record collection, but whenever "Push the Button" by the Sugababes comes on, I can't stop grooving. Such a perfect pop song! That goes for everything they've done, by the way. I'm seriously considering buying both their albums, but putting the Sugababes between Suede and the Sundays in my record collection just seems wrong. Oh, I'm such a damn snob!

A post by SnowflakeGirl in the Recipes thread made me realise just how much I secretly love Neil Diamond. Especially "Sweet Caroline".
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I like lots of types of music and I'm not ashamed of any of it. I guess the one people wouldn't be expecting from me is Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys. I hate country music in general but I like Texas Swing a lot.

I also don't like classical music in general but I do like Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite.

i dont like Kelly Clarkson and usually am very vocal about that point, but I will stand up in shame now and admit to you all that I like Since U Been Gone and sing to it very loudly when noone else is in my car....
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I figured this was as good a place as any to announce, somewhat less than proudly, that I've been on a huge Journey kick lately. I don't see it ending anytime soon, either. As I type this, I'm listening to "Don't Stop Believing". And I'm loving every second of it.

Just a small town girl,
    living in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train going anywhere....

Poor Amanda. Although, Journey DOES rock. Shhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I like lots of types of music and I'm not ashamed of any of it. I guess the one people wouldn't be expecting from me is Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys. I hate country music in general but I like Texas Swing a lot.

I also don't like classical music in general but I do like Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite.
    If Bob Wills is one of your guilty pleasures I thought I would alert you. Asleep at the Wheel put out a Tribute to Bob Wills album that has guest appearances by: Clint Black, Tracy Byrd, Mark Chesnutt, Shawn Colvin, The Dixie Chicks, Vince Gill, Merle Haggard, Lyle Lovett, The Manhattan Transfer, Tim McGraw, Willie Nelson, Reba McEntire, Jason Roberts, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Clay Walker, Don Walser, Steve Wariner, Lee Ann Womack, & Dwight Yoakam. It is a great album, for those who have never experienced the Western Swing thing.

+ Reply to Thread