What's The 411?
I like Too Lost In You too, I recommend Freak Like Me or Hole In The Head, also by Sugababes. I noticed you've got Sunshine by Lil Flip/Lea on your list, I love that song, I can't stop listening to it!
as of now:
(1) "pieces" - Hoobastank
(2) "out of control" - Hoobastank
(3) "the reason" - Hoobastank
(4) "never there" - Hoobastank
(5) "unaffected" - Hoobastank
Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun
Blue... no 'Dissapear'? I'm very ashamed of you just kidding.
Originally Posted by Blue_cool
bored...I can only name 5 right?...if not I'd probably have a lot more other Hooba songs
1. Britney Spears-I've Just Begun
2. Vanessa Carlton-White Houses
3. Gretchen Wilson-Here To Party
4. Gretchen Wilson-Redneck Woman
5. Bowling for Soup-1985
ATB - "The Autumn Leaves"
Zero 7 - "Warm Sound"
Balligomingo - "Purify"
Mazzy Star - "Into Dust"
Air - "Cherry Blossom Girl"
I'm feeling pretty mellow, these are the songs I've been listening to and loving the most.
I'm taking a guess at the actual song titles, but here's my list:
1. "Shoulda Known Better" - Monica
2. "Car Wash" - Christina Aguillera/Missy Elliot
3. "Come on Over to My Place" - Nellie
4. "Breakaway" - Kelly Clarkson
5. "Real Love" - Joss Stone (The orginal M. J. Blige's veriom blows J. Stone's rendition out of the water, but it's still a damn good song)
Originally Posted by dvm
Real Love is actually Toby Lightman...who is also my 2nd cousin
1. Let Go - Frou Frou
2. Lean Back - Terror Squad feat. Fat Joe (or is it the other way around?)
3. Slide Along Side - Shifty
4. I Like That - Houston
5. Crush - Dave Matthews
Ok, so some of them are older songs and/or are laughable, but these are, as the title of the thread suggests, my 5 favorite songs right now.
In no particular order
River Below- Billy Talent
Levon- Billy Klippert
Shine- Clay Aiken
American Idiot- Green Day
She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
But A Thing Called Love by The Darkness was a close sixth.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.