+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you're alone...

Drain my brain.

When you're alone...

What kind of music do you prefer to listen to when your alone?

Love songs...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I only listen to music when I'm alone...but if I'm lonely - Janis Joplin is my go-to, everytime.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

*cough*Kelly Clarkson*cough*

Depends on the mood.

I'm alone now and have The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack playing cause I feel mellow.

Usually I like old Springsteen and vintage U2.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    I only listen to music when I'm alone...but if I'm lonely - Janis Joplin is my go-to, everytime.
    Janis is amazing
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

It depends on my mood. I love to put on old stuff from the eighties and get housework done then I love to hear movie soundtracks from movies like Legends of the Fall, Braveheart, Gladiator, and ones like that.

Well, on the one hand, when I'm alone it means I can listen to all the dark, moody, atmospheric music that I love and my husband hates (think This Mortal Coil, Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins, Delerium).

On the other hand, it's also the only time I can listen to those uncool, guilty pleasure type of songs I secretly enjoy but would never admit to publicly (no, not even here ). I can't help but pick up a hairbrush and lip sync in my bathroom mirror!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Since I have never heard of the first set, but will definately go check some out, do tell what you lip sync to.

No no no, Dandy! It's too humiliating!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Ok, I will say I listen to stuff like buttercup and well shhhhhh olivia newton john and barry mannilow. How is that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast