+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Tina's Getting Married... Could It Be Another Britney Act ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

X-Tina's Getting Married... Could It Be Another Britney Act ?

Christina Aguilera is to marry her boyfriend after he proposed to her in Los Angeles.

Jordan Bratman's grandmother broke the news of the engagement.

According to her, a wedding date hasnít been set.

Christina is said to have been fiercely protective of her boyfriend, who is a partner at her management company. They met seven months ago while working together.

FORT Fogey
    The likes of Xtina and Brittney getting married really has me stumped and scratching my head...unless of course its just another "kissingmadonnaexposingmybreast sviawardrobefailure" publicity stunt.

Neither Xtina or Brittney exactly exemplify "wife" material do they? They are both classic examples of girls you would like to take to bed - but never home to mother.

They both travel extensively, they both are living breathing examples of promiscuity - Xtina in particular seems to be proud of her "any one, any sex, any group, any where, any time" mantra - she in effect had said as much in numerous interviews. She is "dirty" and proud of it. Brit is also not the most likely candidate for a monogomous relationship and is well know as a heavy partier. Neither one is anywhere near a MENSA member either.

Brit's marriage lasted less than 100 hours...But i give Xtina a little more credit...heck Xtina's honeymoon night will likely last longer than 100 hours - give or take a few hours depending on how "guests" and props there are.

If either of them are pulling these stunts because of bad advice given to them by their "handlers" that being a sl*t is no longer the way to go and that they should follow Jessica Simpson's lead as a "softer, gentler, more respectable" pop-tart by getting married - then they need better handlers.

Daddio, perhaps your standards for what constitutes a "good wife" aren't universal. Just a thought.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Daddio, perhaps your standards for what constitutes a "good wife" aren't universal. Just a thought.
    Hi AmadaG,

I couldnt agree with you more. The opinions I express here or anywhere else are mine own personal musings and these views do necc reflect the views of this station or its Management or Ownership...ooops I mean they are my thoughts and not meant to express anyone else's.

In all seriousness, I dont think my personal views are universal at all, it is just me saying what is in my head.

But in all fairness to me - I never suggested that they anything but my own thoughts. I apologize if you took personal offense. It was definately not intended.
    Last edited by Daddio; 03-25-2004 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    .....But in all fairness to me - I never suggested that they anything but my own thoughts. I apologize if you took personal offense. It was definately not intended.
    Daddio, I don't think what you mentioned much that hasn't been thought of or mentioned at one time or another. I also agree that you didn't impose any thoughts of standards re: women, marriage, etc. Anyway, you are entitled to your own POV as we all are.

Hi AmadaG,

I couldnt agree with you more. The opinions I express here or anywhere else are mine own personal musings and these views do necc reflect the views of this station or its Management or Ownership...ooops I mean they are my thoughts and not meant to express anyone else's.

In all seriousness, I dont think my personal views are universal at all, it is just me saying what is in my head.

But in all fairness to me - I never suggested that they anything but my own thoughts. I apologize if you took personal offense. It was definately not intended.
    No, you never did. However, it's a personal pet peeve of mine when women are made to seem as less than worthy of love based on their sexual freedom. It's an argument you've made more than once - or, let me rephrase, an opinion you've voiced more than once - and I *personally* find it offensive. That is not to say that you're not absolutely entitled to believe whatever you want to believe, because of course you are. But you cast such aspersions on these women, and I find it an antiquated outlook. But by all means, keep calling Christina and her ilk whores until the cows come home. I just choose to disagree.

I don't know if Christina is a whore. She just dresses like a slut but, I still like her music and I think that her voice is great. She has a lot of great vocal talent and some good songs.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Xtina in particular seems to be proud of her "any one, any sex, any group, any where, any time" mantra .
    whats the old phrase, a man wants a woman who is a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. but not one who has been in anyones/everyones bedroom. Plus too. everyone seems to forget that madonna turned and kissed Xtina right after she kissed britney. was it because she kissed britney first or that everyone knows that xtina's nickname should be margarine cause she spreads for anyone?
    Last edited by joeguy; 03-25-2004 at 03:44 PM.

Joeguy If we are seeing the edited post, I'm afraid what the original was!

The only reason I don't think her marriage will work is cuz they've only known eachother 7 months. You don't know anyone fully in 7 months... (JMO)
    More power to her if it works out but I don't think it will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast