+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does anyone listen to foreign music?

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I absolutely Within Temptation! It's either the awesome music or the female vocalist... You can choose which you like best!

Anyway, I listen to a ton of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean music. It has its appeal to me. Well, the Japanese are definitely the coolest and then the others pretty much fall in line after that. Gackt, Namie Amuro, and Ayumi Hamasaki are my favorites. I listen to Yuki Hsu, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, BoA, Lee Hyung Jun (I think that's how you spell it), and Vanessa-Mae.

Vanessa-Mae is more of a revolutionary artist than anything. She's a Vietnamese violinist who used to do all classical. Now, she does classical with a contemporary techno flare. She also does a lot of singing in English, French, Spanish, and a ton of other languages that she is fluent in. She is definitely one amazing woman! My IDOL!!!
    Last edited by ixcrisxi; 06-03-2004 at 03:31 AM. Reason: add a hyperlink
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Tarkan's the guy who did that "kiss kiss" song right?

FORT Newbie

Re: Does anyone listen to foreign music?

This thread is old o_O

I listen to Japanese pop (sometimes) but mainly Korean pop music Does anime theme songs count?

Kao

Re: Does anyone listen to foreign music?

I listen to pretty much everything, lol! There USED to be a satellite channel called IMF (International Music Feed) that featured music videos from groups all around the world that I loved, but Ovation bought the channel and replaced it with Ovation TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234