+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone listen to foreign music?

Bad grrls rock! ragazza cattiva's Avatar
    I love Celtic music. Too many artists and groups to name right now.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I listen to Korean songs. Well I watch a lot of Korean drama series and thus am madly in love with the theme songs.
    Recently I bought a theme song soundtrack of Korean/Japanese drama series.

I do listen to some Malay songs. (malay songs come from countries in the Southeast Asia. )
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I listen to music with some Arabian beats, Persian flair, middle eastern instrumentals. One of my favorite all time CDs is Buddha Bar 3 side 2...It's entoxicating.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Other than American, I like some Spanish music, like La Oreja De Van Gogh.

My friend, unlike me, has a wide range in music tastes and he's gotten me into some of the stuff he likes. His favorite band is Blind Guardian (I believe they are German). Saw them live in this area and they were good. They kinda remind me of Queen a little bit. Also a couple good Spanish artists, Aleks Syntek and Juanes. Syntek's video "De noche in la cuidad" is one of the coolest I've seen.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

Japanese Music... J-pop ...

Ayumi Hamasaki ..

Well doesn't this question depend on where you're from?

I like all kinds of Latin music: like boredouttamymind, I also listen to La Oreja De Van Gogh; and Bflochick, I also love Aleks Syntek and Juanes (whom I have a little crush on!). I love Thalia, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, Patricia Monterola, Alejandra Guzman, Soraya, La Ley, Moenia, Kinky...I could go on, but the whole list would be ridiculous. I also like Cuban music like HomerRules, and would include the Queen of Salsa, the beloved Celia Cruz.

But I like a lot of other "foreign" artists, too many I think to come up with a list at all. For example...Japanese: Puffy Amiyui, Cibbo Matto. Scottish: Super Furry Animals, Belle & Sebastian. English: impossible to list them all, everyone from the Smiths to Blur and everyone in between.

This question is too hard for me! I love music from all around the world, from Bulgarian chanting to African drums.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I also like BTRIBE Sensual Sensual, Asian Tribe, and Indestructable Asian beats...

I don't really listen to foreign music but I don't mind some of that J-pop, or Korean Pop. I remember hearing to Jay Chou, and going "it's actually pretty good" - So I really don't mind it, I find there's much more energy in Asian music, as compared to say Western styles IMO. But you wouldn't find me with piles and piles of Japanese/Korean/Chinese CD's at home.

- J-POP
    - Taiwanese Music
    - Korean Rap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast