+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Worst Song Ever

I hate Avril's songs..."Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi." She is pop, no matter how much she denies it.

Defroster890

HEY!

ok, u know what mike, avril is da bomb, dont go dissin her! lol skaterboy and complicated are my favs 2! pop or not pop, her tunes are sweet, aight?

Well, she's a bitch cuz she was acting all better than the people who resented her award at some award show. The trush is that she's not any better. That's what I really don't like about her. Her music doesn't appeal to me either, but it was funny how we set "Sk8er Boi" to you and Neema in history...

Defroster890

o

well im sorry but my worst song nmination has to go to Work it by missy elliot. im sorry, but that song just annoys me!

You light up my life- stinko song of the century
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

That and anything Rap.... oh wait, you said any "song"... .rap sure aint singing!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I HATE Old Man Down the Road. Paulie! We were so close.

Just when you thought John Mayer and his No Such Thing was the worst thing ever.. along comes Your Body is A Wonderland.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sleeping with George W
    Love Centerfield! It's the ultimate baseball song!

Hate Butterfly Kisses. "Daddy ... why is the sky blue???" OH. SHUT. UP.

I dislike that Eminem song Slim Shady. When he sings "Please stand up. Please stand up," I sing over him, "Please shut up. Please shut up."

hmmm ... I'm in a grumpy mood today .. better go listen to Centerfield ...

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I HATE Old Man Down the Road. Paulie! We were so close.

Just when you thought John Mayer and his No Such Thing was the worst thing ever.. along comes Your Body is A Wonderland.

We're still pretty damn close, Miss F. Your Body Is A Wonderland is awful! How can that clown have a career in music?!?!?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

NO KIDDING. Worst title ever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread