+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Worst Song Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2205607;
    "Turn the beat around" has to be up there in the top 5 stupidest songs ever. It's like nails on a chalkboard.
    Yeah Vicki Sue Robinson & Gloria Estefan (both have versions of that song). I left that song out and meant to include it. I hear that dang song everyday on my local Oldies station... Everytime it comes on, I just leave the room.
    We are Family by Sister Sledge is beyond Stale too.

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    Oh god.

"Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake.

The first time I heard that song, my poor little brain screamed in terror, leapt out of my head and ran to cower in a corner, whilst I curled up in a fetal position mumbling "The horror... oh, god, the horror" over and over again.
    "Don't piss off the chicken gods. :nono" -Stargazer (on Lydia, Steph and Danni eating the sacrificial chicken on Survivor)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalChicken;2208702;
    Oh god.

"Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake.

The first time I heard that song, my poor little brain screamed in terror, leapt out of my head and ran to cower in a corner, whilst I curled up in a fetal position mumbling "The horror... oh, god, the horror" over and over again.
    i hate that song too i just hear to many times . And i think no you are not bringing sexy back because sexy never left :/

I Is Stephanie
    That's what I said all along, you CAN'T bring back something that never left. Physically impossible. Especially when you aren't sexy yourself.

My 'brother' doesn't get what all the fuss is about, unless people think it's a funny song... he always laughs until he cries when this song comes on the radio. It's really creepy.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    I love Timbalands producing; it's fresh, young, hip and brings something new.
    I think I'm the only hip-hop and r&b lover here...
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

I'm over Timbaland he is like everywhere but hey i guess he's like the original or whatever. He's doing alot of work with pop singers he said that he found hip hop boring or something :/

Avril Lavigne's new song "Girlfriend." It's awful and irritating.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2267866;
    Avril Lavigne's new song "Girlfriend." It's awful and irritating.
    Oh my goodness, i love that song!
    I really hate that song "america" from razorlight, eww.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2212730;
    I'm over Timbaland he is like everywhere but hey i guess he's like the original or whatever. He's doing alot of work with pop singers he said that he found hip hop boring or something :/
    Exactly. LI love hip hop and r&b too. I think the rest of the world only receives some of the hip hop and r&b that is produced here in the US, especially songs that don't cross over to the pop charts.

I remember Timbaland back with Missy Elliot and Alliyah. Long before he crossed over to pop music with JT and Nelly Furtado. Is it that he found hip hop boring or that most hip hop artists have moved on from his sound? His solo debut flopped years ago and now he is trying again with Nelly Furtado and JT helping him.

I can't stand Sexyback.

I Is Stephanie
    Oh I know. My friend sound like JT when he sings tries to sing, so he's going to parody SexyBack at our school's next Open Mic night. As soon as he said that I replied 'Finally! A good reason to flee the country!' Fortunately, the song is starting to fizzle, at this rate, by 2106, it should be out of our lives for good!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread