+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Nominations for Worst Song Ever

I Is Stephanie
    WOW, I AM SOOO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
    I have to turn off the radio when Ain't No Other Man comes on, or I smash the radio into little pieces. It never did anything wrong, it's just that song...
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2010936;
    I really can't stand "Party For Two" by Shania Twain, and some guy (don't know his name.) It's just so annoying. I also don't like "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. *shudders*

His name is Billy Currington..... and also hate this song.

FORT Fan
    No one nominated Sexyback??!

I Is Stephanie
    Well, I'm certainly not a fan of SexyBack, but there are so many worse songs out there. Having said that though, it just hit it's 10th week at the top of the charts here in Boston, and I'm not sure how much more I can take! Now please don't kill me anyone!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Genius;2119720;
    No one nominated Sexyback??!
    SexyBack is H-A-W-T

I Is Stephanie
    That new sone by Nelly Furtado is pretty bad, I think it's called "Say It Right." I also find he new Akon feat. Eminem song, "Smack That" to be horribly tasteless and annoyingly repetivive.

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2130163;
    That new sone by Nelly Furtado is pretty bad, I think it's called "Say It Right." I also find he new Akon feat. Eminem song, "Smack That" to be horribly tasteless and annoyingly repetivive.
    I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that because I have no idea what it means! Is it some new fangled music scene "speak" for youngsters that I'm too old to understand?

You're Beautiful - James Blunt

OMG that song is like fingernails on a chalkboard...
    His voice sounds like a dying cow in a snow storm!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2135169;
    I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that because I have no idea what it means! Is it some new fangled music scene "speak" for youngsters that I'm too old to understand?
    I believe she's talking about the new Akon track called "Smack That" that features Eminem. Personally, I'm tired of the "Featuring So & So" credit. Either do the song on your own or do a proper duet. Maybe I'm just old too.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 11-09-2006 at 04:21 PM.

I Is Stephanie
    Yes, you have it right Phonegrrrl!

Sorry about that, ArchieComic Fan!

+ Reply to Thread